Lady Gaga Illuminati Confession (Interview)

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 03, 2010 4:01 pm » by Phaeton

I personally dont see a 'Illuminati confession' in this vid.. But its so blatently obvious.
Anyone still dismissing this involvement, either consciously or unconsciously, is vast asleep (for all Im concerned). Kabbal connection is a fact. Undeniable.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hM1mG3YEkQ8&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hM1mG3YEkQ8&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:top:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 03, 2010 4:13 pm » by Otomon

Gaga spends all this time being creepy,ofcourse she is going to have nigthmares...she is a PUPPET,she doesnt actually know wtf she is doing.

You have to know the difference between a player and a puppet.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 pm » by Slowlyawakening

Writer

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 am » by Ahmafi

she is just a cheap singer , there are too many now a days .

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 am » by Bleever

funny she is a brentwood girl..i so wanna leave LA..told my wife what the fuck can anyone tell me about this crazy place, i have two movies under my belt (producer) and a tv pilot...ive seen it all...(sigh) every club, every house party, everything...everything

I do wanna leave this concret jungle, suffice to say i settled with my own online marketing company..so i can do what i wish where i wish...

Yes, im ranting...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 am » by Phaeton

ahmafi wrote:she is just a cheap singer , there are too many now a days .

A talentless one at that, very true. Point is though, Im interested in the contents of her vids, the (quite blatent) symbolics.. The words used.. Not the singer herself. If she would not be used as a puppet by the hyrarchy, she would be a cashless crackwhore today.

Almost everything on mtv these days is infected, empty contents (money, bitches, sex, killing etc etc).. Rap? R. I. P.

Sickening
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 am » by Phaeton

bleever wrote:funny she is a brentwood girl..i so wanna leave LA..told my wife what the fuck can anyone tell me about this crazy place, i have two movies under my belt (producer) and a tv pilot...ive seen it all...(sigh) every club, every house party, everything...everything

I do wanna leave this concret jungle, suffice to say i settled with my own online marketing company..so i can do what i wish where i wish...

Yes, im ranting...

I feel you brother. You are living in a place of great emptyness. How long have you presided in LA? Think I wouldnt last a year there..

Try Amsterdam, youll absolutely love it (in the summer ;)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 pm » by Mediasorcerer

Yall the illuminati references are deliberately put there by the producers to get everyone focusing on her,shes a dimwit who does what she is told,its the same old formula,put some controversial symbols on the screen and the web will buzz with conspiracy,and its all about making money at the end of the day,.with a bit of subliminal criminal thrown in for good measure.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 pm » by Rahkriga

Who the fuck gives a shit about this bitch?? What a waste of time.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm » by whitedeath

The inverted cross is actually the personal trademark of Saint Peter, the first Pope, and one of the most revered figures in Catholic lore. When Peter was martyred by crucifixion he was said to have requested to be crucified upside down because he didn't feel worthy of dying the same way as Jesus. As a result, many dyed-in-the-wool Catholics actually consider the inverted cross to be a more acceptable thing to attach to your tacky jewelry than a regular right-way-up one.

Next