Lady Gaga, naked, shopping in Paris? wtf! Picture

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 5:38 am » by Oxygen

Constabul, I want to know where you even knew about the fkn in the butt video...????

I'm gunna have nightmares.... the chocolate star chasing me around prolly.

Peace

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 am » by Daemonfoe

seahawk100 wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:i need penis shots now.

Do you do those with salt and lime, Deamon? Oh wait, no, probably "upside down." nm. :lol: :oops:

penis is salty enough. just lime.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 6:32 am » by Seahawk

:alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 6:38 am » by Constabul

oxygen wrote:Constabul, I want to know where you even knew about the fkn in the butt video...????

I'm gunna have nightmares.... the chocolate star chasing me around prolly.

Peace

Lol,

South park did a parody with their character butters
season 12 episode 4
[youtube]7GRDEvz1iqA&feature=more_related[/youtube]
could only find crap versions on youtube, but you get the idea anyway.

if you wanna be disturbed further,
also see
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/music-that-makes-u-feel-uncomfortable-t38612.html

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 7:15 am » by Megame23

2020vision wrote:I hate that mind controlled entity!! i would have no hesitation to actually spit in its face if i ever bumped into it :shooting: Lady Ga Ga

If you think she is mind controlled you should pity her, not hate her!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 am » by Lucidlemondrop

All about the "bottom" dollar! lol
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

megame23 wrote:
2020vision wrote:I hate that mind controlled entity!! i would have no hesitation to actually spit in its face if i ever bumped into it :shooting: Lady Ga Ga

i dont know if she is brainwashed or not but she is brainwashing a lot of kids under age 20 :think:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 pm » by Buckweedbertha

I wouldn't mind if she were intelligent but I've heard her talk and she can hardly string a sentence together. She obviously doesn't want to be taken seriously for her musical abilities if she feels she has to do stuff like this and the meat thing. She is just wierd and kind of gross...

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 pm » by Seahawk

freeyourmindnow wrote:
megame23 wrote:

i dont know if she is brainwashed or not but she is brainwashing a lot of kids under age 20 :think:

Hey, Free! Merry Christmas!

Just to be fair, though, don't you think that every generation has had it's own "brainwasher(s) ? I mean, don't we all encounter a generation gap along the way, that includes things, people (icons), and ideas that the "older" generations don't like, approve of, or accept easily/readily? On top of that, each successive generation manages to push the envelope a little farther along- in all kinds of aspects-in an almost concerted effort of it's "group." Arts, sciences, and social concept, et al, seem to be "shoved" along, or pulled along- they take the ball, and run with it. Is it a natural sociological "progression"- or maybe part of it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 pm » by Seahawk

buckweedbertha wrote:I wouldn't mind if she were intelligent but I've heard her talk and she can hardly string a sentence together. She obviously doesn't want to be taken seriously for her musical abilities if she feels she has to do stuff like this and the meat thing. She is just wierd and kind of gross...

Peeps prob said similar things about Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Johnny Rotten, Klaus Nomi (OMG- lol,) The Ramones, Lou Reed, Madonna, Kurt Kobain, etc, etc.

There could be drugs involved, as well, peeps do all kinds of stupid shit on drugs/ alcohol- she just happens to be in the public spotlight. Maybe she just did it for publicity- it worked here. lol

I don't care one way or the other about what she does, what she looks like, what she has between her legs (I'll never be there, so why would I care?,) etc., but I do appreciate some of her music. I have a difficult time believing that she can't put sentences together, considering her output as an "artist." Again, maybe it was drugs that effected her communincation skills when you saw her speak. I think you'll have a hard time finding a "true musician" that is a dummeh, at least in my experience. As difficult a time as you'll have finding one that doesn't drink or do drugs. She is/was not an externally "manufactured" persona/artist.

Anyway,

Merry Christmas, Buckweed Bertha!!! :flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext