Lady Gaga, naked, shopping in Paris? wtf! Picture

Initiate

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 2:24 am » by Savvymalloy

:vomit:

This "woman" is offensive to all senses... Period.
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Initiate

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 6:22 pm » by Gnosticwanderer

dlslith wrote:
generalen wrote:its a wery sexy ass but so what???

Not really, it's what's on the other side of the ass that worries me

LMFAO :pray:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:23 am » by Newdawnrising

newdawnrising wrote:If she represents the new maddona bullsh@t, our children are screwed. The only thing she is accomplishing is further degradation to women, and spontaneous male projectile :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: . Now, if i wanted to walked around in public, with a meat sock around my member sporting torn fishnet stockings and a pink too-too. Well i would get arrested, were is the fairness in that? Lady Goo Gag you are a waste of flesh, put some GD cloths on. PIG! :vomit:

This was my uncles reply, i would have to agree with him. Except for my need to say that it isn't a made start for a tranny. lamonema :mrgreen:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Writer

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 4:56 am » by Trigerhipy

shes just taken the expression,,attention whore,,to new, more literal heights,,I hope all the mindless young american girls jump on that bandwagon and make it the new fad of 2012.

Writer

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 11:57 pm » by Webhead

id give it a crash bang wallop nice lovly ass perfect...

Previous