Lake on the MOON

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 3:06 pm » by Pindz

"impact crater theory" sounds nonsense to me ............. there is a "mountain" or something in the middle of the lake , thats impossible to be impact crater..

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 pm » by Germanpils

this is an interesting find i did few days ago, watch this,
on all apollo missions there are pictures avaiable BUT

watch this

in the first SS's you see my "benchmarks", i marked huge shadows there looking like towers

edit: there are rover tracks all over going onto hill, if you zoom more i just noticed
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 5:20 am » by Pindz

ITS LAKE .... no impact critters ......... :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 5:35 am » by Terrac1de512

germanpils wrote:
pindz wrote:
germanpils wrote:Whats the truth about the Moon?
What do we know about the conditions?
I'm damn sure it has an atmosphere, even if its weak,
Whats the temperature on there?

i wanna know too ! there is atmosphere .... there is A LOT of activity ... somebody can take APOLLO 15 Landing Footage (probably remote controlled probe) , FILTER IT, and you will see UFOs and CRATER OPENINGS etc ...

I know, the damn moon is alive, I want to nuke NASA

I think we can expect this on the moon:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Im not sure if this is fake

He claims - and i can be pretty sure - that NASA secretly continued the Moon landing missions.

It can be true, none can know, they are those kind of bitches, NASA, US GVT...

Definite fake, I did a lot of research on that vid and it turns out that the city was cover art for a book written many years ago (I cant remember the name now) However that being said, there are a lot of images out there that show definite cities and structures on the moon.
SO far as lakes on the moon, John Lear is pretty damn well convinced that the moon has a gravitational pull close to the Earths and lakes, water, cities, etc...
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 6:36 am » by Fleshstorm87

wow!!!!! looks like a really good place for the next "Bass-Masters" tournament!!!! cant wait! :dancing:
Kill yourself......begin again............

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 am » by Sheeple

http://history.nasa.gov/SP-362/hrp166b.jpg
http://history.nasa.gov/SP-362/hrp168a.jpg
http://history.nasa.gov/SP-362/ch5.6.htm wrote:This vertical view shows the central part of Tsiolkovsky in more detail. From the nature of the boundary between the dark mare lavas and the lighter materials at the base of the walls and in the central peak, we know that the lavas must have lapped upon and embayed the lighter materials. The relatively level areas of lighter material in the southwest and northwest parts of the floor have a distinctly different texture than the coarse blocky materials of slumped wall that surround the floor elsewhere. Finely cracked, furrowed, and hummocky, they closely resemble parts of the floor of the crater King (figs. 151 to 154). They probably consist of impact melt that solidified to form the original floor of Tsiolkovsky before it was flooded by mare lavas.

Previous