Land of the Dinosaurs.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 2:15 am » by Towelie

Hi, thx for looking :dancing:

i jus thought id write this down as i havent noticed it anywhere, i was thinking about the "Reptilians" and no i dont think the Queen, Bush or anyone else are shapeshifting reptilians or anything like that.
Supose for a minute that they are a real species, but not from another world or dimension but from here :nails: .
Dinosaurs ruled the earth for well over 100 million years and became hugely diverse they evolved into big things little things flying things swimming things Everything, So why not smart things once problem solving abilities develop inteligence climbs,(Therll be a :ugeek: with a graph somewhere) 100 million years is a long time, plenty of time for rudimentary inteligence to become super inteligence.(its gonna get worse :lol: ) They develop advanced tech space travel etc... Then (whatever you :think: ) happened and killed the Dinosaurs off but not the inteligent sub-species they got in there ships and left :badair:.
A long time later when they return to earth they find a new inteligent species is forming (us. :ohno:) Now as far as there concerned this planet is theres, but they decided not to re-colonate and let us stay with conditions and repocussions if these conditions arent kept :shooting:.
They give us 5 attempts to get our civilisation to a certain level within a set ammount of time if we fail they destroy it all and were one life down.(just an idea remember) A secret group forms NWO:nwo: that are suposed to keep us on track to accomlishing this.
The Reptilians use the galactic plane as a sort of galctic calendar, reason the myans and others used the calendar they did. This would also mean that myans and others were run by the :nwo: (I do honestly believe that at previous times in human history we have had a fairly high lvl of tech and something has happened to wipe it/us out.)
We couldve made it this time but Thie:nwo: have been running things for so long now, that they do not want this to happen, so they have held us back in areas like clean enegy and a general nice world, Instead theyve prepared us to fight :shooting: while they hide, hoping that theyll get the chance to start again :badair:.

Maybe it is like the land of the dinosaurs, and all weve gotta do is get along be nice and itll all be fine. :D

Thx for reading. x :dancing:
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 3:41 am » by Roger

Nice story! I think this scenario could be possible but it raises some questions. Intelligence doesn't imply that they are friendly, and why did they choose to contact the NWO?

Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 am » by Spock

Concerning the Reptiles. Possible if you believe in complete evolution.

Here's the trick, reptiles are cold blooded creatures, so it would make sense that they would prefer to live underground. Would they come out at night? Well, not if their ideal living conditions are underground and have been for eons. Only a few humans get out of a nice comfy bed to hunt for a deer at 4 a.m.

So - if they are waaaaaay more intelligent then us - it seems likely they have taken the spoils of the Earth to build their society and had much better access to it then we - not having to drill through the plates. All the resources would be readily available to them.

And, If we kill ourselves with nukes, they have nothing to worry about, they're sheltered.

They may have a benevolent love for us as a fellow species, and in that case only would they intervene in our lives, but if they hated us - they would let us kill ourselves - no scales off their back.

And no - they are not EATING us, give me a freaking break about that shit.

But YES. Visitors are among us. Who? The fuck if I know.

Wait! I'm a dumbass! Reptiles are cold blooded creatures - so they would need to come out in the sun to warm up - please disregard all the bullshit I just regurgitated.
Last edited by Spock on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 4:05 am » by Spock

roger wrote:Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

KUDOS Bro - That's my favorite quote from my favorite freak!

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 4:57 am » by Hesop

I remember seeing a show about evolution. They followed the premise of the Jurrasic/Triassic eras, and came up from there, hypothetically, and came up with a reptilian humanoid, that eventually rose from the RAPTOR species. They were very cunning. Earthly science has always held the notion that we were an exception, and concerning other planets, always wish to hold on to the idea that whatever life that might be there would be way primitive compared to us. I believe recent findings may allow more evidence that the common life forms that existed in early history, may well be quite common throughout the universe. Which could very well support the idea of reptillian races from other solar systems.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 10:10 pm » by Towelie

;) It was just something that poped into my head the other day, My sister made an unusual comment out of the blue the other day " I think maybe aliens are gonna wipe us out in 2012 we probably havent done what they wanted us to." Coming from my sister this was a weird thing to say and the thought just went on in my head as i drove bak home.
I didnt mean that when they arrived they met the NWO they just met some representatives from the people, they were supposed to pass on what was said but didnt tell everything and they would become the NWO.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 10:15 pm » by Towelie

i couldve put a lot more to it, yeah recent studies have shown some species of dinos were a lot more intelligent then previousley thought,
One thing has suprised me about evolution, I thought catholics/christians accepted evolution now since pope John Paul alknowledged it and the Vatican does now also.