Largest set of UFO files made public by British Government

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 3:49 pm » by Loadstr

I was quite happy when I arrived at work this morning and saw that there was some UFO talk on the front page of cnn.com. http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/02/17/ufo.files/index.html?hpt=C1

I believe we are being softened up for disclosure. What do you all think?

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 3:57 pm » by Scoundrel1975

loadstr wrote:
I believe we are being softened up for disclosure. What do you all think?

Agreed :flop:

welcome to the DTV forum loadstr :flop:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm » by Scoundrel1975

Nice one Slush :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 4:19 pm » by Govtslave

I believe that if they are softening us up for disclosure, it is because they have been given no alternative.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm » by Scoundrel1975

just seen BBC News version of this story on tv, it pissed me off its like they make out your nuts if youve seen or believe in ufo's but without saying it outright, media need to stop seeing this as a joke, BBC ldiots :yell: :hell: :yell: :bang;

Writer

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:17 pm » by Wilbert

Yep i saw the bbc news report and it pissed me off as well its never been taken seriously by the mainstream media what should be the story of the century gets a 3 minute slot and gets treated like a joke :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:

PostFri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 am » by Loadstr

Coincidentally I just had my 2nd ever UFO sighting experience. My first was on November 11, 2009. That night I witnessed a fast moving, low flying craft with 3 soft white orbs in the formation of a triangle. It did not seem larger than 100 feet wide or long. It was completely silent.

Well just about 20 minutes ago I was taking my dogs outside and saw the same white lights but this time it was hard to see any distinct shape or formation. It seems like a garble mess of the white orbs but I could make out at least 2 somewhere in there. You could not see the actual craft but I could see a hint of a craft that appeared to be a long rectangle. Coincidence? I don't know. I am just fascinated by all of this. I have been doing research ever since Nov 11, 2009.

I happen to live only 12 miles from a famous UFO hotspot called Lucky Point, Indiana. For those of you familiar with the place, it is where many people have seen flying black triangles.

Whether these are alien beings or human, I am not one to decide or speculate without further evidence. All I know is that they were Unidentified, Flying, Objects. All in all I am glad I get to see something many people envy to experience. Thank you all for contributing to such an awesome research bank that is disclose.tv.