Larry King: UFO Files X-Posed

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 6:27 pm » by Abyssdnb

Discussion on the Larry King Show, regarding the release of Britain's UFO Files by the UKs Ministry of Defence.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wPzhkb6dlVI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wPzhkb6dlVI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 6:51 pm » by Pindz

larry king is such a reptilian.....
[googlevideo]-7946599795561629216#[/googlevideo]

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 7:45 pm » by Spock

Well Pindz - he may be a Lizard, but give the guy credit for using the last few years of his tenure to openly discuss the issue on his show. That shows a major step forward.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 8:11 pm » by Mumin

Hello there!
I've been following this forum for quite some time now and thought that I'd register to drop in and say hello.
I'd also like to ask pindz a little question. Now, don't take this wrong, but, honestly, how do you leave your home if you are so paranoid, thinking almost everybody around you is a "reptilian"? According to your lenghty lists and descriptions and give-aways for "reptilians", haven't you ever considered that almost everybody around you is actually a "reptilian" and YOU are the one in the minority, one of few who is living here among all the "reptilian" who have to live with you always trying to meddle in their lives?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:35 pm » by Cyberelf

Its funny...people always criticise Pindz or say he is paranoid...I for one have been researching all my life due to many personal experiences,etc...Reptilians are real Sheeple...I would love to chat to Pindz over a coffee...Im nearly 40...have a wealth of life experience behind me...one website worth checking is...
www.wiolawapress.com years of research there....long live the DragonSlayers!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 pm » by Rich316

Larry's not an alien, he's just a smart old gentle man who loves his job. He's a credit to the UFO movement because he's on prime time pay tv worldwide and he's the only one at that level doing something to get it talked about... Really, can you see Letterman or Conan or Briant Gumble talking seriously about the UFO phenomenon? Larry atleast uses his time wisely..

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 2:21 pm » by whitedeath

zaff4444 wrote:
spock wrote:Well Pindz - he may be a Lizard, but give the guy credit for using the last few years of his tenure to openly discuss the issue on his show. That shows a major step forward.

:hmmm: You just dont get it do you :hmmm: ,they are getting the public prepared for the "aliens"deception agenda.

Proof please of your definitive claims, or maybe you meant to say
"in my opinion"?