Las Vegas: A very powerful Psychic Energy Vortex

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 am » by Zarinspeaks

Las Vegas: a very powerful Psychic Energy Vortex
For many years, I have sensed a very unusual and intense energy emanating from within Las Vegas, Nevada. Prior to moving here permanently, I could “feel” the energy of Las Vegas about 50 miles from its' city limits. (It is now well over 65 miles). And I noticed this every time I approached the city. No matter from which direction. As a professional psychic, working for many years in this city, I've also noticed that this “energy” is growing. And very rapidly.
Yes, I've heard the term “Sin City” and “I hate Las Vegas” so many times I could gag. I've also heard “I Love Las Vegas.”as many times as well. It has begun to dawn on me why this is happening. This city brings out very intense feelings, pro and con. And an unsuspected vortex intensifies this energy. With all the visitors (on average 100,000 a day, with some special weekends bringing over 500,000) there is a tremendous influx of positive excitement and expectations upon first arriving into the city. With a corresponding negative detritus upon leaving. Las Vegas is the number one adult entertainment destination in the United States. It is a World Food Capital. It has the largest number of hotel rooms and more spas and shopping centers, malls, shops etc. than any city, its' size, should ever expect to have. With even more on the way. So much human psychic energy moves in and out of this particular location, that the physical structure cannot sustain it. It has now moved into another dimensional realm...Spirituality. And a vortex of this spiritual energy has now formed.
There are other much larger cities in the region such as Los Angeles, Phoenix and San Diego, but the energies of these cities are tepid compared to the concentration occurring in Las Vegas. Probably due to the fact, that most of the psychic energy of Las Vegas is, itself, concentrated into a very small area. The Strip. An area approximately about 3 miles by 4 blocks. And this small area has acquired a locus. Ironically, it is where The City Center now exists. However, it is actually slightly NE of the City Center's nucleus. Go there and you can actually feel it. If your are very psychic, it may even give you a headache. But, if you approach it with positive expectations, you will feel refreshed and exhilarated.
The beautiful thing about a vortex, is that you can share in its' energy resources. Just as humanity may someday be able to control and bleed off the vast energy in a Tornado or a Hurricane, the energy in any Psychic/Spiritual vortex is readily available. Many people, who travel to the natural vortex in Sedona, Arizona are greatly enhanced by immersion within its' energies. And as with other American located vortices, Sedona has its' own unique qualities. However, the non-natural human created vortex in Las Vegas is unique.
And this Las Vegas' Vortex of human energy has such powerful potential. The problem is that most of the residents and visitors do not even realize that it is there. Plus, those with negative leanings are pulling negativity out of the Vortex and pumping it right back into it faster than it can be balanced by positive energy input.
With the economic downturn, within the last few years, this negative pumping is starting to become out of balance. And the Vortex has grown incrementally more powerful, mostly because of such increased input. The Vortex is now self sustaining. It could last for centuries on its' own. The Vortex will re-balance itself, once the city returns to more optimistic times. Unfortunately, this natural balancing is not yet underway. Although things are starting to improve. Give Las Vegas two more years.
However, there is a plus side to all of this. Las Vegas has, believe it or not, also evolved into a powerful spiritual center as well. I guess all this so-called “sinning” has created its counter point. And a powerful one it is. This city has gigantic new religious centers, hundreds of Christian related churches, several Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox Churches, a large Mormon Temple, several synagogues, even Moslem, Hindu, Native American, Voodoo, Wiccan, Druid, Bahai, Urantia, Vendanta, Scientology and Science of Mind centers. There is even an Ethiopan spiritual gathering place. Not to mention, many non-denominational centers. Las Vegas has also become the birthplace of The Mysterian Path-an individual based spiritual philosophy (see the section on the Mysterian Path). Also, there are many psychic consulting businesses here as well. Way out of proportion to other cities of far greater populations. You would also be amazed at how many spiritually based retail stores there are.
So you can see from the rather extensive list of spiritual activities, that Las Vegas is much more than “Sin City.” And because of this great spiritual diversity, Las Vegas may have a destiny that no one currently suspects. Because of this growing vortex of psychic/spiritual energy, increasing by each day. Las Vegas may become the Holy City of the future. If ever there is a place that will confront the changing sensibilities and challenges of mankind's social future, Las Vegas is that place. Walk through any mall or common gathering place in Las Vegas and you will see it beginning to occur. People of all races and nationalities, many holding hands, with absolutely no gawkers or people looking shocked. And if you don't believe such a thing is possible, remember what Rome once represented.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 9:56 am » by Nihilgeist

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shock: My God man, you're precognitive super psychic abilities are foretelling the future of Las Vegas!!! :o
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 10:07 am » by Zarinspeaks

Only a suggestion of possibilities. Ye of so little faith.
I guess with a name like nihilgeist, one shouldn't expect anyone interested in permanence or substance.
The Vortex is very real. Many people here can feel it.
Sacred places are made by men, not by gods.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 10:19 am » by Nihilgeist

zarinspeaks wrote:Only a suggestion of possibilities. Ye of so little faith.
I guess with a name like nihilgeist, one shouldn't expect anyone interested in permanence or substance.
The Vortex is very real. Many people here can feel it.
Sacred places are made by men, not by gods.

Just a little fun with your post. You don't need to be psychic to see why people get amped up heading towards Vegas for all the "possibilities" of their weekend Friday evening, and are drained of life, and money, when they leave it Sunday evening. It's called the reality of gambling.

A maelstrom of yin and yang, of positive and negative energy, I can see. The Future Holy City, I doubt it.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 pm » by Soulofgoa604

I do feel somewhat uncomfortable when I am there. Maybe cuz all the electricity?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm » by Harbin

I went to Vegas once, loved leaving it. The best part of the journey was not Vegas, but stopping and staying a night at a nice feeling town, Kanab, Utah.
Still unsure why, but the place had a great "feel" about it.

Thank you for that point of view, I'll will be aware of this vortex next time I go there.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm » by Giusdude

Maybe we should tell the Dyson people to check this vortex out. They might make an even beyer vacuum cleaner if they figure out how it works. Obviously, they would need zarina's help to find the vortex. Apparently, you can't see it. Because it's in his mind. Again.
But don't you dare disbelieve him: he might get so angry, he might scratch your silly face!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter