Last night i had a vivid dream, a world free from boundaries

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm » by Phoenix rising

last night i had a vivid dream, i found myself in a taxi at night and i noticed to the right of me through the window that there were in the sky some flashing golden lights, i said to the driver have u seen them and he to looked bemused, the dream skips to the next scene and i find myself in my bedroom, there is lots of comotion out side so i look out of my window and there below me are people i know but these are nice people standing alongside some of my neighbours and also stodd in other gardens all watching the skies, again these golden orbs in the thousends are saturating the skyline dancing about, looking into the distance i see debris floating into the sky which i forght looked strange, it was moveing up into the sky as if it was in slow motion, almost as if it is being pulled up with an gravitational force, something doesent look right so i look down again and notice that the debris floating up in the sky is all the boundarie fenceing that seperates all the gardens in the neighbourhoods, i listen to the people out side and some sound scared so i say to them as if i have had knowledge of the orbs/craft being here, please dont be scared they are here to help us make this world a better place where we are free of boundaries, i scaned the area and it looked beatifull and free, no boundarie nor fenceing anywhere and everyone was free to walk anywhere they choose to, if felt as if ones house was in a country park surrounded by beatifull scenery, at that moment i forght to myself what a beautiful beautiful gesture from our brothers in the skies and at that moment a beatifull feeling of happyness and peace overcame me to which i have never felt before, a moment of reasurence that everything will be alright from now on.
It felt as thought this was a message telling us that as soon as we start makeing boundaries we start lessining our own freedoms.

Maybe this dream could be just a dream but maybe there was a hidden message there somewhere, it was enouth to wake me up and want to tell my wife about it, bless u all.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 pm » by Chickamaka

Incredible! Thanks for having the guts to share something that personal! I would say whatever you do strobez. Try your very best to take and keep some of that peace you felt with you for the rest of the week.
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 pm » by Richc

Nice one strobez.. Like it.. :flop:

Last week i had one of my out of body dreams where i could float above the ground and actually feel the sensation of doing so.

I was floating above a Christmas scene. There was snow covering everything.
The scene was in a large room or warehouse space.
There were striking colours and lights, golds, reds, blues, greens all lit up.

It was kinda beautifull.

Usually i get anxious and wake up when i get these dreams as a think i am dying but this time i went with it and allowed the dream to go longer than usual.

I tried to get back there the next night but couldn't :(

Cheers.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:11 am » by Phoenix rising

chickamaka wrote:Incredible! Thanks for having the guts to share something that personal! I would say whatever you do strobez. Try your very best to take and keep some of that peace you felt with you for the rest of the week.

Thanks chickamaka i will my freind :hugging:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 am » by Phoenix rising

richc wrote:Nice one strobez.. Like it.. :flop:

Last week i had one of my out of body dreams where i could float above the ground and actually feel the sensation of doing so.

I was floating above a Christmas scene. There was snow covering everything.
The scene was in a large room or warehouse space.
There were striking colours and lights, golds, reds, blues, greens all lit up.

It was kinda beautifull.

Usually i get anxious and wake up when i get these dreams as a think i am dying but this time i went with it and allowed the dream to go longer than usual.

I tried to get back there the next night but couldn't :(

Cheers.

RIK

Cheers rik, I think what u had was what they call a lucid dream, i only had one of them type ones when i was younger where i was flying over things and looking down and it was so real, i remember seeing freinds bikes in their back gardens and it was amazing how much detail it was in, maybe that is also what they call astro projection, i think its a blessing if u can have reacureing dreams like that, a separation of spirit from body :cheers: :hugging:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:24 am » by Teloc

yeah and i sometimes dream of dakoda brookes... so f what?
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 am » by Phoenix rising

teloc wrote:yeah and i sometimes dream of dakoda brookes... so f what?

Thanks for your intellingent interjection :bang; :badair: :evil: :rtft:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 1:48 am » by Zer0

teloc wrote:yeah and i sometimes dream of dakoda brookes... so f what?

Do you wake up with a boner bro?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 2:07 am » by Lucidlemondrop

strobez wrote:bemused, the dream
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 am » by Explorer

To put this back in perspective, the dreams were great!
This is the direction we should take and see all the beauty around us.
not everyone can do this. {that is changing} I congratulate you to have the chance to experience this. It takes a tuned mind and soul to get into the realms .
May this expand for you!

Next