Latest Crop Circle's of 2009

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 1:16 pm » by Nikrastardizer

castortroy wrote:Sorry man, this subject/question has already been explained, asked and answered... I doubt they'll do it again. No one wanted to listen or paid any attention other than forum BS drama crap... the good stuff got overshadowed by the junk.

I dont know who you are, without looking, Really though I DONT CARE... and it doesn't matter anyway at this point. What will or will not happen is in GOD's hands.

As far as FYI,,, Try to recognize common themes within a specific pic, count them, notice how they relate to each other and with what you may already know this or related subjects. Not all these CCs we made by the same group(s) keep that in mind.

One CC in particular is OBVIOUS on the surface at least... but its not what you probably think...not what youve been programmed to think it means in entirety.

IF you truly care to know, maybe you will.. If you're just another douche who wants to be King in the land of Assholes.... eat shit and die.... metaphorically speaking of course. ;) I dont know where you fall yourself in that, don't really care either...

The straight up TRUTH on this and a couple other subjects has bees said HERE on dtv.. People laughed and threw shit at them. Even after that they came back for another try... similar response... Don't say they didn't warn you...

Good Luck
All this IMO, by the way.

Don't be a tit.

He only asked for an explanation to a cryptic post. Post a link or explain the 'truth' instead of posting more nonsense. Otherwise the assumption will be you know nothing, never mind the 'truth' which you claim to have.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 8:19 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

nikrastardizer wrote:
Don't be a tit.

He only asked for an explanation to a cryptic post. Post a link or explain the 'truth' instead of posting more nonsense. Otherwise the assumption will be you know nothing, never mind the 'truth' which you claim to have.

the TRUTH was posted long ago at DTV... you all laughed..

now whos laughing eh?

I know I am cause its funny its being brought up again..
:owned:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 03, 2009 6:53 am » by Castortroy

nikrastardizer wrote:
Don't be a tit.

Ok, fair enough... but what rabbit said is correct....

Some messages aren't as obvious as this one, and require deeper thought or education to understand beyond the "Oh isn't that cool" part of it...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY[/youtube]

HAHAHA

Though I do understand the basic maeaning of most of these pics some people gave you all the tools to be able to read these. It was a joke to you guys here...

Nothing personal, against anyone here- but DUMB move imo!!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 03, 2009 7:37 am » by Wolfbane7272

castortroy wrote:
nikrastardizer wrote:
Don't be a tit.

Ok, fair enough... but what rabbit said is correct....

Some messages aren't as obvious as this one, and require deeper thought or education to understand beyond the "Oh isn't that cool" part of it...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY[/youtube]

HAHAHA

Though I do understand the basic maeaning of most of these pics some people gave you all the tools to be able to read these. It was a joke to you guys here...

Nothing personal, against anyone here- but DUMB move imo!!

thats all well and good i dont really care who you are either lol its irrelevant and i posed the question to rabbit .i made a guess i did'nt claim to know the truth ..becaue quite frankly most theories are speculative until we have conclusive proof ..and as far as trying to be king of the assholes that wasnt my intention but to presume that you both know the truth is arrogant and i called rabbit on it is all .this is a forum for discussion is it not ? .no harm intended and if i got your ire up i apologize .and with that said i will leave it at that cheers

Initiate

PostThu Dec 03, 2009 1:42 pm » by Nikrastardizer

dirttyrabbit wrote:
nikrastardizer wrote:
Don't be a tit.

the TRUTH was posted long ago at DTV... you all laughed..

now whos laughing eh?

I know I am cause its funny its being brought up again..
:owned:

link to the truth then please?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 03, 2009 11:49 pm » by Naranja

Yes yes please show the truth

Initiate

PostFri Dec 04, 2009 2:03 am » by Cognoscenti

Ok, Here's a good concise link to the truth [*http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc216.htm]

Initiate

PostFri Dec 04, 2009 2:07 am » by Cognoscenti

Initiate

PostFri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 am » by Nikrastardizer

cognoscenti wrote:Sorry, now try: http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc216.htm

thank you, good article.

:flop:

I've read all that before. I expected something a little different. I didn't know about doug and dave though, haha. That tickled me.

Its a conundrum for sure.

Theres a british industrial band called pitchshifter and this turned up in a field at one of their gigs.

It shows humans can do a good job of them. Unless there are aliens cruising around listenening to industrial music. They probably threw out the last few cds like the rest of us.

'what the fuck? its turned in to damn pop music... wheres that kmfdm cd?... now they use mp3s you say? what the fuck are those? Its ok, its ok, just put the seinfeld video on..... friends dvd? noooooooooo! fuck it! well nuke em in 2012'

*i edited a full stop

Initiate

PostSat Dec 05, 2009 8:39 am » by Castortroy

nikrastardizer wrote:
nikrastardizer wrote:
Don't be a tit.

link to the truth then please?

Haha, hey sorry man...

Don't let my titiness distract you from your search... I can be a jerk off sometimes, I know. :lol:

A link? That'd be cool wouldn't it, if it were that easy. In a perfect world, right? Funny thing about that though- so much crap out there how to know what is truth and what is BS... Sometimes the far out stuff is closer to the truth than we want to believe.

Good luck in your search, hope you find what you're looking for. And see it for what it is if you find it :)

PreviousNext