Latest Crop Circle's of 2009

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 am » by Nikrastardizer

castortroy wrote:
nikrastardizer wrote:
nikrastardizer wrote:
Don't be a tit.

He only asked for an explanation to a cryptic post. Post a link or explain the 'truth' instead of posting more nonsense. Otherwise the assumption will be you know nothing, never mind the 'truth' which you claim to have.

link to the truth then please?

Haha, hey sorry man...

Don't let my titiness distract you from your search... I can be a jerk off sometimes, I know. :lol:

A link? That'd be cool wouldn't it, if it were that easy. In a perfect world, right? Funny thing about that though- so much crap out there how to know what is truth and what is BS... Sometimes the far out stuff is closer to the truth than we want to believe.

Good luck in your search, hope you find what you're looking for. And see it for what it is if you find it :)

a link to the truth was worth a try. Take it easy

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 3:06 am » by Tinman4higher

Don't be a tit.

He only asked for an explanation to a cryptic post. Post a link or explain the 'truth' instead of posting more nonsense. Otherwise the assumption will be you know nothing, never mind the 'truth' which you claim to have.[/quote]

link to the truth then please?[/quote]

Haha, hey sorry man...

Don't let my titiness distract you from your search... I can be a jerk off sometimes, I know. :lol:

A link? That'd be cool wouldn't it, if it were that easy. In a perfect world, right? Funny thing about that though- so much crap out there how to know what is truth and what is BS... Sometimes the far out stuff is closer to the truth than we want to believe.

Good luck in your search, hope you find what you're looking for. And see it for what it is if you find it :)[/quote]

a link to the truth was worth a try. Take it easy[/quote]

A link to the truth...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZj9Qps8H6M

Upload to Disclose.tv

Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Previous