latest grade school craze!? X-treme power!?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 2:19 pm » by Illuminated

Respect and Obey Authority
[youtube]BN-2uYn9q40&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-2uYn9 ... _embedded#!

the milgram studies - do as you're told. Obey!
[youtube]ZF3mYiX59H0&feature=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF3mYiX5 ... re=related

July 4th was Independence Day. But just how much independence do you have from the most powerful social force there is? This week, we take a look at one of the most controversial psychological experiments of the 20th century and ask: do you have what it takes to resist a malignant authority?
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 2:35 pm » by Dazfromoz

I just dont quite know what to say to that.
I think I'm going to rewrite that song and post a more balanced (shall we say) version.
All you parents that dont go for that christian/ authority rubbish should be very concerned about it.
Or am I over reacting???

Writer

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 3:03 pm » by Copteryo

what the hell is this i dont DONT obey any one their is no dam Authority i lead my self i obey myself to hell with goverment rules and school rules freedom to all

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 pm » by Cwmman

Teachers need authority, it only takes a one or two pricks in class to turn everthing tits up for the one's who are trying to get a education, so the teacher need to be in control .
If you join the military and you dont 'respect' your teachers (the ones with the stripes and/or pips) you soon learn about authority the hard way, i had respect for some of my teachers, because of what they had done or been through it didnt mean i had to like them though.
The last video wont play for me something to do with channel 4
Peace.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Writer

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 pm » by Copteryo

yeah i will learn the hard way but my teachers at school 4 years ago treated me and my friends unfair and we was not a prick trying to contole teachers and everything we was to good for that school and teachers picked us last for everything.

and if you obey this song then you will obey the NWO the elite if one of the elite guys say to you jump in the river you will becuse you must obey see what im saying obey does not apply to everything but some things
and some things like school should have seprate laws to the elite laws no cameras maybe a few for safety and more teachers in a single class room. all for now

Writer

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 pm » by Copteryo

when i listen to this i feel like its mind control what eva it means

Initiate

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 7:57 pm » by Cyberelf

How very sad....I have a four year old...he would never get into this....too much like his old man Lol...!
Poor brainwashed kids....

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 7:58 pm » by Santaownsyou

Wow, what a positive message? :vomit: That's a perfect example of why I think religious people are brain washed.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Writer

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 am » by Copteryo

i dont have religion i would class my self as atheist but i do belive some thing made us and god who you belive is not it now back on topic

obey if you get the answer wrong milligram experiment electrick shock happens if you obey teachers why not obey the police and the NWO its us or them

santaownsyou whats your postive message on this with out to much control and laws and all that NWO stuff that goes with it

its a good song if the lyrics was some how changed to help thee good fight

Writer

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:43 am » by Earthangel2012

pathethic little robot droids..and it would be them that's controlled

Next