Latest SOHO footage of giant UFO near Sun

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 6:24 am » by *WillEase*

If it is an object, then the other stereo satellite would see it too, using the same settings...that's all I'm saying.
I am a firm believer that ufos exist and come in all kinds of shapes and sizes...beyond our ability to see or understand.
That being said, I'm sure I'm right...a defect.
Looking forward to hear what NASA has to say about it though.

It's not on Soho by the way.

WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 23, 2013

Strange anomaly found on helioviewer... :scary:

It's still there! Enter these settings...

http://www.helioviewer.org/

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:09 am » by Sevens

makes sense to me what you say.

I'm really want it be something which confirms many things thats going on this planet and not the usual excuses like data corruption and sophistry like that.

It would really mean alot to me and many others that its a real thing, the real thing!

Writer

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 am » by Seth

WillEase666 wrote:
Rich316 wrote:It is an intelligently controlled device of enormous proportions, plain and simple.

Or the satellite was hit by a micro meteor (space dust).
My point is, if it was an "intelligently controlled device of enormous proportions" as you claim, it would
be visible by other satellites such as Stereo A, using the same settings. Fact is, the anomaly can only be seen using only Stereo B using specific settings of a specific instrument. In this case, Secchi Cor1, white light. If you use any other instrument or setting, the anomaly simply isn't there. Or if you use the twin satellite with the same instruments and settings, no anomaly.
This can leave no other conclusion, it isn't an object in space. :(

Good enough for me.
Force no friend, Fear no foe.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:09 am » by Rich316

Yeah but Will, what are NASA going to ever say about anything that's out there? It's always going to be a glitch to them because they themselves probably don't know what's going on there. They're never going to say alien vehicle, that alone the term ufo.

It could be there for a year for all we know. Because it's still there after 3 days means very little since others have been there for much much longer.

They're not glitches imo. there was one filmed there for 3 years, traveling back and forth across the top of the sun. It never stopped moving. I posted it here ages ago.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:21 am » by *WillEase*

Interesting none the less Rich.
We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Writer

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 am » by mexpex

Toxic32 wrote:What is there to say? We are nothing in comparison to that object assuming it is an object and not just an effect that we don't understand as yet. The universe must be so full of shit that we can't or don't understand in our time. What a ride our children and their children have to look forward to. I'm so jealous that I have been born at this time and will miss out on so many new understandings. But then again our future generations would have missed out on the building blocks of their understanding. We have a few small pieces of the jigsaw without the understanding of the big picture of how they fit in. So we make a stab at it. Sometimes it feels right....A blue sky? Not hard to guess. But a corner piece helps you to work out the frame work.

Is hard to tell if im jealous that i wont find out the right answer to most of the questions worth to be asked. Bur i fall asleep smiling thinking that i was born in a house that only had an old radio, a seni-spherical TV set that was looking like a wizards globe and an induction based telephone that most of the time wasnt working.
I witnessed the birth of the computer, the birth of the internet, the permanent interconection of the communication systems so now i can make prank calls from my mobile phone in Japan or in South Africa from the pub im drinking in.
I also was born in a totally different social system with prohibited access to religion history even though my conational wrote the only one treaty that comprise it all. By the way, you should all give it a try, it is one of the best : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mircea_Eliade

So i think is more exciting to find out the right question than searching the answer. It is more exciting to witness the opening of a new era, with all the turmoil and inertia fighting it implies. Our successors will be born with lots of questions to answer and lots of sacrifices to make.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 10:54 am » by Sevens

Could be an architectural world here for a definite purpose!!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 am » by Rich316

Could well be Sevens.

I think whatever these things are, if they're intelligently controlled (I think they are for so many reasons), then they're keeping out of our way being up there and out of sight too which is what I'd be doing if I were visiting some hostile planet like earth.

Where is that massive thread? There was a saturn thread too. brilliant stuff with tonnes of images. And given it's all nasa's cameras (and unless they're orchestrating a massive mind fuck) then it's not cgi or paintshop etc, ie the images are the real deal.

Previous