Latest SOHO footage of giant UFO near Sun

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2404
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 7:31 am » by Rich316


http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... Available/

Where's the link to this now? I just refreshed the page and cannot see it anywhere?

Was it a hoax?


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2404
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 am » by Rich316


Anyone? 265 views and not a single comment? Yet someone gets a kitten and you're all over it.. no offence to kinn, nice cat!

What is going on with this site? This is superb footage of a UFO near the sun.. From all the people saying all the other bits of footage were pixels, blurry, camera glitches etc.. This should put that to rest no?

:alien:

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 am

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 12:57 am » by Seth


Rich316 wrote:Anyone? 265 views and not a single comment? Yet someone gets a kitten and you're all over it.. no offence to kinn, nice cat!

What is going on with this site? This is superb footage of a UFO near the sun.. From all the people saying all the other bits of footage were pixels, blurry, camera glitches etc.. This should put that to rest no?

:alien:



yeah the best if seen for sure.
how big would it be you estimate?
Force no friend, Fear no foe.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3241
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:05 am » by Toxic32


What is there to say? We are nothing in comparison to that object assuming it is an object and not just an effect that we don't understand as yet. The universe must be so full of shit that we can't or don't understand in our time. What a ride our children and their children have to look forward to. I'm so jealous that I have been born at this time and will miss out on so many new understandings. But then again our future generations would have missed out on the building blocks of their understanding. We have a few small pieces of the jigsaw without the understanding of the big picture of how they fit in. So we make a stab at it. Sometimes it feels right....A blue sky? Not hard to guess. But a corner piece helps you to work out the frame work.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2404
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:30 am » by Rich316


Seth, hard to say how big. but given the other massive thread and images and videos there, earth sized is what most were agreeing on.

Toxic. Given there are a million different shapes and designs that can come forth from artifacts, glitches and shapes in nature, and given it's shaped like a classic saucer shaped ufo, reflecting the suns light, has 2 ridged rings on it running symmetrically around it's edges, a dome on the top and a wedge cut out of the back.. I think the chances of that occuring in nature, and right next to the sun, given all the other pieces of footage that have popped up over the last 10 or so years.. I don't think I'd be exagerrating putting the odds at 100 billion:1.. Then there's the fact it's taken by SOHO and NASA's own cameras. not sure if that adds to the odds or subtracts lol.

It is an intelligently controlled device of enormous proportions, plain and simple.
Or NASA are faking all of this.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10167
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:04 am » by *WillEase*


Rich316 wrote:It is an intelligently controlled device of enormous proportions, plain and simple.


Or the satellite was hit by a micro meteor (space dust).
My point is, if it was an "intelligently controlled device of enormous proportions" as you claim, it would
be visible by other satellites such as Stereo A, using the same settings. Fact is, the anomaly can only be seen using only Stereo B using specific settings of a specific instrument. In this case, Secchi Cor1, white light. If you use any other instrument or setting, the anomaly simply isn't there. Or if you use the twin satellite with the same instruments and settings, no anomaly.
This can leave no other conclusion, it isn't an object in space. :(
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 5:22 am » by Sevens


I sent a message last night to space

"Sevens8 from the foundations of the world is awaiting confirmation"

https://www.lonesignal.com/home

Then this is appeared! any idea of the time line it appeared?

The reply I am waiting for is written in Johns Revelation, it could take 26-27 days or half an hour Kingdom of Heaven time.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10167
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 5:27 am » by *WillEase*


Sevens wrote:I sent a message last night to space

"Sevens8 from the foundations of the world is awaiting confirmation"

https://www.lonesignal.com/home

Then this is appeared! any idea of the time line it appeared?

The reply I am waiting for is written in Johns Revelation


Yes, it started to materialize on the 17th and has been there ever since.
Although I can't confirm anything past the 20th because there aren't any new images after that.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 6:12 am » by Sevens


Hey thanks man WillEase666,

materializing on the 17th and been there since before the 20th, thats an interesting date for me.

Thanks again.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2404
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 am » by Rich316


WillEase666 wrote:
Rich316 wrote:It is an intelligently controlled device of enormous proportions, plain and simple.


Or the satellite was hit by a micro meteor (space dust).
My point is, if it was an "intelligently controlled device of enormous proportions" as you claim, it would
be visible by other satellites such as Stereo A, using the same settings. Fact is, the anomaly can only be seen using only Stereo B using specific settings of a specific instrument. In this case, Secchi Cor1, white light. If you use any other instrument or setting, the anomaly simply isn't there. Or if you use the twin satellite with the same instruments and settings, no anomaly.
This can leave no other conclusion, it isn't an object in space. :(


Yes it's only visible in the SOHO.. I thought it was infared? anyway. Point being, all these objects have the same characteristics in that they only appear in that wavelength, which tells me they're either not from our reality and reside in a different light, outside what we can see with the naked eye which is actually not much at all. No leap of faith needs to be taken to understand that. They are appearing in that wavelength only. Or, they're cloaked and that telescope happens to see in that wavelength.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook