Latest thoughts

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 pm » by Ridee

Hello everybody

I don't really know if it is the sun , the summer , the new energy's coming in or the perfect day i just had with my family near the pool but i just had a different view of the hole situation

I think it was Roosevelt ho said , most people stumble upon the truth eventually one day
then they stand up and go on with their life's

friends this is exactly what has just happened for me this night

let me explain

imagine Plato's cavern , people inside a cavern chained all over the place from the head to the legs looking a cave wall with shadows on it , the PTW are the ones lighting up the fire and making the shadows

all the people inside are looking on the shadows thinking it is the real deal and viewing reality throw this scope , the people behind the curtain now that all this is just shadows but they them selfs are in the cavern as well

so everything is happening inside the cavern

now the ufo / ET thing comes in the play and people ( both party's ) are beginning to understand / remember that their is a world outside the cavern and are trying to explore it the best way they can

and at the end they find out that they all came from outside long ago and decided to live in the cavern just to see what will be the out come , so many different people living in a such a small place where everything is possible

well , i don't know what it is going to happen , or when , i will try the best i can not to try to know about it , i will continue with my life trying to do the best i can for me and my family , it is not easy every day , i know , but i am truly convinced now that it is all a matter of perspective and if my life ends tomorrow so be it

we came here for a reason and we will go out when we have accomplished what we came here to do in this cave of wonders , that is my view of the hole
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:19 pm » by Noetic

Congratulations,you climbed out of the rabbit hole,welcome to the truly awake.Go enjoy yourself with your family while you can,please do me a favor and take them go-karting,it's really fun.and that is the point of life,to enjoy yourself and enlighten yourself'
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 pm » by dialated

:cheers:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 pm » by Mozi!!a

its a reflection, of what you allow yourself to see

if there i no reason. life will be only chaos. nothing to hold on to.

but i think we are more conected to the univers then we know.

and the univers to us. fisicly and mentally

if its just the univers and not us were the funn in that. or the opposit

but we make it more interesting :D

just a thought

thanks for the post ridee :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 3:22 pm » by Ridee

thank you for the comments :D
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm » by Thesaint

:flop: ridee

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm » by whitedeath

well , i don't know what it is going to happen , or when , i will try the best i can not to try to know about it , i will continue with my life trying to do the best i can for me and my family , it is not easy every day , i know , but i am truly convinced now that it is all a matter of perspective and if my life ends tomorrow so be it

:flop: