Laugh Tracks in Popular Sitcoms and Subliminal Mind Control

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 6:20 am » by Newearthman

For example:

Have you ever watched 'The Big Bang Theory'?

It's funny right?

I enjoyed the stereotypical pop culture humor for a while...That is until I tuned into the 'laugh track' that is played after every 'funny' joke.

The funny thing is that if you take out the laugh track it is actually quite lame. I do admit the writers are clever and tune into nerdy pop culture memes that most of us can relate to.

The scary thing is tho...Once you tune into the laugh track after every joke the show becomes unbearable.

Yet I watched dozens of episodes with out paying much attention to it.

Try it...It will ruin all future sitcoms.

You are welcome :bang;

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 7:08 am » by mediasorcery

"lame" , hahaha, yeh,

i agree, :flop: the laugh tracks are evil.
p.s. youve opened a can of worms on uself, :flop: :shock: :lol: so many better things to point ones attention to?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 6:04 pm » by Poooooot

Well, Big Bang Theory sucks, so yeah, if you take out the "laugh track" to tell you when to laugh, you're not going to.

If you want to fry your brain on a comedy show (like me :mrgreen: ), you need to give Parks and Recreation a try.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ETA some of my favorites
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 6:19 pm » by just_the_flu

this is funny you mentioned this...

i was just discussing with a friend how the majority of people cannot even think for themselves and don't what they like with out being told what they like.....

for example, EVERYONE and there bloody dog told my wife and i how funny KNOCKED UP was and how it was the best movie ever... well we never got past the first 45 min... terrible... I really questioned what people saw in that movie??? maybe i shoulda watched the whole thing?? - wasnt gonna happen...

anyways im not a tv or movie person because i get bored easily and i cannot sit still for more than 5min.... but it surprises me that once someone says X movie or tv show is awesome, everyone jumps on board... kinda like the family guy... its ok, but its not funny nor is it good, why everyone tells me its the best and funniest tv show out there is beyond me :headscratch:

EDIT: on point... its sad people need a laugh track to be told when to laugh... sad really...
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 6:23 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 10:11 pm » by Newearthman

I never watched Parks n Recreation but it looks ok.

I thought Knocked up was funny but maybe just because I can relate to that kind of humor being in the same type of situation myself.