LAWSUIT: Utah Cops Shot 21-Yr Woman ‘Assassination Style'

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 10:09 am » by RATRODROB

hey CONSTABLE, you dont get it.
to keep it simple, no one deserves to be called a moron, or told population control should start with them, or told they should see a shrink as you told a couple of posters before you, just cause you didnt like what they said.
if you ever think that we will all be as good as you think you are, WRONG.
we will always be getting our wires crossed, our opinions tainted by emotions etc etc etc

so give people a break and let us make mistakes, IN YOUR EYES, cause i dont nessicarily think any one were wrong, just a different view that were not worthy of your verbal attack toward them.
so lets all post how we feel, and unless someone actually goes out of their way to put you down, keep it clean.
if someone had of insulted you personaly first, then you would hav every right to counter attack, but they didnt.
we can all disagree with each other, nothin wrong with that, but name calling for not liking a non personal post is wrong and is all basically what im sayin.
i dont care if you dont like or agree with my posts and tell me so, but keep your fckn personal attacks to ya self pal
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 am » by Constabul

RATRODROB wrote:hey CONSTABLE, you dont get it.
to keep it simple, no one deserves to be called a moron, or told population control should start with them, or told they should see a shrink as you told a couple of posters before you, just cause you didnt like what they said.
if you ever think that we will all be as good as you think you are, WRONG.
we will always be getting our wires crossed, our opinions tainted by emotions etc etc etc

so give people a break and let us make mistakes, IN YOUR EYES, cause i dont nessicarily think any one were wrong, just a different view that were not worthy of your verbal attack toward them.
so lets all post how we feel, and unless someone actually goes out of their way to put you down, keep it clean.
if someone had of insulted you personaly first, then you would hav every right to counter attack, but they didnt.
we can all disagree with each other, nothin wrong with that, but name calling for not liking a non personal post is wrong and is all basically what im sayin.
i dont care if you dont like or agree with my posts and tell me so, but keep your fckn personal attacks to ya self pal

If someone speaks ignorantly, and is passing judgement via that ignorance then yes they are a moron, dumbass, shortsighted, you name it. They have fit the bill. Ergo Deserving of being called a moron.
So while you defend others rights to insult, and be judgmental, You jump my posts for calling them on that.
Somehow through your Feeling, and what you perceive as others feelings trumps maturity, and approaching a subject objectively.
Sorry. You didnt like what i said and it did not stop you, so what it took you this long to form a mature approach to the topic and my comments?

So my comments Pissed you off.. You are on the Internet man, Deal with it.

My comments we counters to the bullshit that was posted. simple as that, I do not dislike chain or opal, and while i might not agree with either on a number of subjects, i normally enjoy reading their perspective.
This has nothing to do with me, it has to do with the way people react to stories like this. Which is like ill informed children.

Nothing I have said is an out of the way stance, or jumping to defend either party.
It was challenging to the afore mentions comments condemning the cops, for the sake of them being cops.
You say i do not understand.. you are the one jumping my post for calling the same shit you are claiming to be calling me on. My post was not the first in the thread man.. Just the first that did not fit your opinion, in which you did the same you are now claiming me to have done...

Again, if someone wants to be moronic, i will call them on it. It's not a personal attack, it is a fact.
I vary well have my opinions on the matter, But the facts are yet to be resolved via investigation. and even once they are if it is not to the liking of some they will react and call it as they will regardless.

Some of the comments expressed pretty much set that up already.

It's called Being Objective. It's called Being Fair. None of which was expressed by those you claim to defend.

RATRODROB wrote:it were your first post in this topic that you pissed me off and i rantingly had to reply.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 4:12 pm » by Iamthatiam

Chaindrive wrote:First off... what the fuck does this new clip have to do with a conspiracy theory site,?!?!?!?!?!?!?!Absolutely nothing.. not unless theres some bizarre connection to the twilight zone.. but nobody is going to bother with that portion to it anyway... and I seriously doubt there ever will be. It was posted by Iamthatiam... who hasnt bothered posting anything to it sense.. way to go there slick.. post shit just to try to get to the leader board perhaps.. people who post mindless shit like this just to get on that stupid leader board or who just post mindless shit none the less should be perm banned..Constabul.. your one man quest for.. welll whatever the hell your yammering about is pointless.. and dont be dragging my shit into your "holier then thou" temperance lecture.. your too personally involved with it... "IF" in FACT to what you say actually happened.. "IF" at all..I state the logical and the real life. no way in hell did I ever imply anything else.. RATRODROB is very accurate when in fact bring up that being able to pull ones own weapon out, aim and shot in all that time, that they actually had time to get the fuck out of the way.. "IF" it is true to what you personally state.. is NOT MY fucking problem.. if people dont have a clue nor arent smart enough when experimenting with the drugs their taking from some punk on a street corner or a "friend".. then they shouldnt be taking them at all in the first place.. or really deserves to die for their stupidity.I also found out, but nobody tells you... its NOT the drugs thats the problem... its YOUR very own state of mind that your currently in.. and the drugs only amplifies it.. taking angel dust, going into a bank to rob, killing 6 people and have a fire fight with "cops" and getting shot 23 times... the angel dust was NOT the reason nor the culprit... this guys mind was completely fucked up WAY before he even knew what angel dust was or even heard of it..And where the hell were YOU in all this... MISTER BOY SCOUT.. I just bet that while "with a family member" your sitting right there shooting up as well.. seen what was going on in a negative reaction "with a family member" that you turned chicken shit and ran off scared instead of really helping them.. you were blind, deaf and blind and didnt want to get involved. And now its YOUR mission on the dangers of drugs... Or you were just too busy helping old ladies across the street, getting cats out trees.. "doing your good deed for the day" and being the boy scout that you think that you are... but never close to actually being. Tell you what........ save it for sunday school..
And this "good cop" routine and trying to "justify" their actions that your trying to scam us with.. is NOT going to give you brownie points for it.. if there actually are people monitoring this site looking for those to be on TOP of "the list"... all they have to do is re-read all your post to prove otherwise... just like everybody else here can do, right here and right now. And Im MORE than positive that your NOT highly regarded on this forum anyway.. but Ill let THEM tell YOU if not already, then they can do it here as well..Certainly seems to have this "punk" attitude... doesnt he or she or whatever...?

I hope you are feeling better, before all this epic brainfart :mrgreen:

Just dong go and have an epic heart attack, as Im sure there must be something on this planet to miss ya, Idiot!!!
:flop:

:cheers:
Last edited by Iamthatiam on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 4:15 pm » by Flecktarn

that cop must of been a marksman to get a head shot like that ,,to gun happy though
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm » by Constabul

Chaindrive wrote:First off... what the fuck does this new clip have to do with a conspiracy theory site,?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Absolutely nothing.. not unless theres some bizarre connection to the twilight zone.. but nobody is going to bother with that portion to it anyway... and I seriously doubt there ever will be.

It was posted by Iamthatiam... who hasnt bothered posting anything to it sense.. way to go there slick.. post shit just to try to get to the leader board perhaps.. people who post mindless shit like this just to get on that stupid leader board or who just post mindless shit none the less should be perm banned..

Constabul.. your one man quest for.. welll whatever the hell your yammering about is pointless.. and dont be dragging my shit into your "holier then thou" temperance lecture.. your too personally involved with it... "IF" in FACT to what you say actually happened.. "IF" at all..

I state the logical and the real life. no way in hell did I ever imply anything else.. RATRODROB is very accurate when in fact bring up that being able to pull ones own weapon out, aim and shot in all that time, that they actually had time to get the fuck out of the way..

"IF" it is true to what you personally state.. is NOT MY fucking problem.. if people dont have a clue nor arent smart enough when experimenting with the drugs their taking from some punk on a street corner or a "friend".. then they shouldnt be taking them at all in the first place.. or really deserves to die for their stupidity.

I also found out, but nobody tells you... its NOT the drugs thats the problem... its YOUR very own state of mind that your currently in.. and the drugs only amplifies it.. taking angel dust, going into a bank to rob, killing 6 people and have a fire fight with "cops" and getting shot 23 times... the angel dust was NOT the reason nor the culprit... this guys mind was completely fucked up WAY before he even knew what angel dust was or even heard of it..

And where the hell were YOU in all this... MISTER BOY SCOUT.. I just bet that while "with a family member" your sitting right there shooting up as well.. seen what was going on in a negative reaction "with a family member" that you turned chicken shit and ran off scared instead of really helping them.. you were blind, deaf and blind and didnt want to get involved. And now its YOUR mission on the dangers of drugs...

Or you were just too busy helping old ladies across the street, getting cats out trees.. "doing your good deed for the day" and being the boy scout that you think that you are... but never close to actually being.

Tell you what........ save it for sunday school..

And this "good cop" routine and trying to "justify" their actions that your trying to scam us with.. is NOT going to give you brownie points for it.. if there actually are people monitoring this site looking for those to be on TOP of "the list"... all they have to do is re-read all your post to prove otherwise... just like everybody else here can do, right here and right now. And Im MORE than positive that your NOT highly regarded on this forum anyway.. but Ill let THEM tell YOU if not already, then they can do it here as well..

Certainly seems to have this "punk" attitude... doesnt he or she or whatever...?

case point. Other then an ignorant based opinion on what you Think could happen. All you have is a personal attack towards circumstances you know nothing about.

Ergo.. Moron.. You are ignorant towards the facts of a circumstance, and make a judgement to attack one personally.. whatever. Your statements were moronic, they continue to be.

I havent attempted to justify any ones actions. What is funny is you are attacking the cops in this, and while personally attacking me, basically sum up the girl deserved to die.
My contention is the facts are not known, if there was wrongful actions taken then the cops should be punished. But you too seem to not be able to comprehend what you read.. did you read it?

Common sense would dictate regardless you do not try to back over the cops. That is where i start, you start at all cops are evil and will not be punished and they should have moved.

You do not approach anything in this with logic or a sense of reality. Been here 4 years man, dunno what this brownie point system you speak of.. But i do know you are an idiot.

many of the elements of this circumstance are missing, as the article only provides so much info.
Somehow me pointing out this fact, and we dont know anything about the details makes me on some holier then thou quest defending the cops.. Yeah.. ok

You know i've encountered people who lie so much to themselves and others that they start to believe the lies. You seem to display traits of this affliction.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm » by Constabul

Flecktarn wrote:that cop must of been a marksman to get a head shot like that ,,to gun happy though

At 5 yards, 10 yards, 15 yards, with a pistol i can hold a tight accurate pattern with in 5 inch circle. It is not that difficult, and i am no marksman.
There is no account yet as to how close or far away they were.. If you are talking 20 or 30 yards..
Yeah no shit.
But nothing states how far it was, they could have been less then 5 yards or a couple feet/ meter or less. Which hitting a target is not difficult unless you are partially blind.
Nor is it mentioned how fast she was going, was she at speed, did she throw it in reverse then get shot.. Hard to form an opinion based off unknown elements.

We are not talking snipers on the grassy knoll here

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 11:36 pm » by Iamthatiam

Const, to me this stinks, brother!

Imo, they blockaded the girl while she was desperately on the run (hence why they claimed her to be trying to run over them), and as much as she was disrespecting an authority, there were no signs of she representing any threat, as if carrying tons of semtex or shit like it. Cos, bro, that was the correspondent cop reaction! They probably killed the girl fearing that escape to be some bad rep before superiors...maybe ego shit, which is 'justifiable' by lots of assholes after 9/11 (yeah, lets kill our own people, this is good to the fokkers running this show)! Everywhere in the world, this is an extremely awful over reaction!!

I think of many better things to do with a cute thing like that, besides shooting her on the head! Addicted or not!!! Things that maybe happy trigger cops couldnt :roll:

Our cops around the world are in an extreme need of psychological training (and evaluation, for this matter)

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 1:20 am » by Constabul

Iamthatiam wrote:Const, to me this stinks, brother!

Imo, they blockaded the girl while she was desperately on the run (hence why they claimed her to be trying to run over them), and as much as she was disrespecting an authority, there were no signs of she representing any threat, as if carrying tons of semtex or shit like it. Cos, bro, that was the correspondent cop reaction! They probably killed the girl fearing that escape to be some bad rep before superiors...maybe ego shit, which is 'justifiable' by lots of assholes after 9/11 (yeah, lets kill our own people, this is good to the fokkers running this show)! Everywhere in the world, this is an extremely awful over reaction!!

I think of many better things to do with a cute thing like that, besides shooting her on the head! Addicted or not!!! Things that maybe happy trigger cops couldnt :roll:

Our cops around the world are in an extreme need of psychological training (and evaluation, for this matter)

Fair enough, your opinion of it. Blockade etc. At this point I can not say, the article is vague in the details. There certainly is room to suspect wrong doing on the officers part, as there is on the girls part, which is mentioned in the article.
The location of where the kill shot hit, in its self does not incriminate the officers. The circumstances of how it came about would.
They are claiming she tried to hit them, with her car, in reverse.
If she was fleeing the scene then they shot her as she was traveling in the other direction then yes they would be in the wrong and there is case law here in the states that establishes that, and when it is 'acceptable' in regard to a fleeing felon who is a danger to the public. I seriously doubt this is applicable in her case, but you never know.
So without knowing the circumstances, i can not say if they, or she was in the wrong.

I do not think just cause they are cops, they are automatically in the wrong. There is room for discussion of politics if certain laws, and methods of carrying about the enforcement of those laws should or should not be.

As to the escape and fearing the repercussions of their superiors. I can not say, i do not know the nature of the agency, nor the current standing of the officers. My initial reaction, that being said, is to say this would likely be little to no factor at all.
Depending on the agency policies, they may have a 'no pursuit' clause for public safety purposes with in city limits. could that factor in? .. possible..

My ultimate point being, there are a lot of nuances that are factors to be considered, all of which are lacking, from the one article presented in this thread, and i have not researched to see what movement on the story has developed.

I would say, if she was trying to run them over, then yes that is a threat, one that LE are authorized to use deadly force under. That isn't me defending them like others in this thread think i am, That is a fact of what is taught, and accepted as a reasonable reaction by the court system.

It has to be established if that was the case. As reported, it is.
As it is also reported they 'thought' she was buying drugs, which eludes to a lack of evidence on this, thus they further report the mishandling of evidence by this agency in the past. Yes all factors that have to be assessed.
While that vary well could play into this, they vary well may not matter in this instance either.

Cute, ugly, whatever, if wrong doing was a part of the occurrence, justice needs to be served. Simple as that.
That being said, Objectivity rightly has it place too. As the officers involved have to articulate the events that led to this. A lot will be determined from that, but too if there are witnesses they too will be
questioned and the truth will work its way out.
Do these officers have previous conducts of obsessive force?
i could go on and on man.

Unfortunate that the girl died. One would think that running from the cops is a simple thing to rationalize, even more so not trying to engage law enforcement (I.E. trying to back them over, with a car)
Yes since 9/11 there has been a militarization of LE in the states, and reaction to threats has escalated increasingly. To the point there are many improper responses and excessive force cases.

There has always been abuse of power by those in power.

These occurrences in them selves does not mean every occurrence is this way, or every officer is corrupt.

:cheers: bro
I do not necessarily disagree, there indeed does seem to be something that stinks about this, but to render my judgement at this point is premature.

I'm about done on this topic till more facts come to light, as others in this thread are working off feelings and assumptions. A logical and detailed discussion of what would or wouldnt lead to the circumstances as they happened largely has not even been touched.
Last edited by Constabul on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 1:31 am » by Iamthatiam

Const, always a pleasure hearing from your perspective!

Tnx!!
:flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 am » by RATRODROB

Flecktarn wrote:that cop must of been a marksman to get a head shot like that ,,to gun happy though

:flop: what i been tryin to say. :cheers:
CONSTABLE thinks im a cop basher, i aint, it could hav been a drug dealer that pulled the trigger and my thoughts would still be the same on this.
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

PreviousNext