Lawyer owns Cops

Initiate

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 7:05 pm » by SolStone

Knowledge of the law goes a long way.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"You have my child, you have not identified yourself, if you TOUCH ME, I WILL OWN YOUR ASS!"

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 7:20 pm » by Slith

:flop:

Although I thought him arrogant and cocky. But, he is a lawyer after all.

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 8:20 pm » by Toxic32

How can you have people upholding the law when they either haven't got a clue what the basic laws are, they are being paid to uphold. Or they are so used to abusing their position and relying on peoples ignorance they totally forgot what their job is. Corruption comes in more than one form. Moral corruption through perceived power over other individuals. You can just feel the anger and you can almost cut the air with a knife. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they all get together down the road. I'm willing to bet they won't be saying how wrong we were and thanking him for pointing out that is was they and not him that was breaking the law. Another name on the list to be dealt with at a later date. The more I think about it the moor I'm in favour of hanging onto your guns.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 8:24 pm » by *WillEase*

:roll: How do you KNOW he's a lawyer?
Come down to Florida and throw that rap and attitude at our local PD. :twisted:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 9:15 pm » by SolStone

*WillEase* wrote::roll: How do you KNOW he's a lawyer?

I don't know he's a lawyer, that's what the title said so that's how I listed the video. Is it relevant? The man knows the law and that's the bottom line.

I'm from Florida and my disposition towards dishonorable conduct and abuse of authority does not change depending on where my two feet are standing.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm » by *WillEase*

SolStone wrote:
*WillEase* wrote::roll: How do you KNOW he's a lawyer?

I don't know he's a lawyer, that's what the title said so that's how I listed the video. Is it relevant? The man knows the law and that's the bottom line.

I'm from Florida and my disposition towards dishonorable conduct and abuse of authority does not change depending on where my two feet are standing.

I'm simply saying it sounded to me like he was talking out of his ass. The police are not required to prove their citizenship or disclose their place of birth. If he was a lawyer, I'm a paid government shill... :roll:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 9:47 pm » by SolStone

*WillEase* wrote:I'm simply saying it sounded to me like he was talking out of his ass. The police are not required to prove their citizenship or disclose their place of birth. If he was a lawyer, I'm a paid government shill... :roll:

Neither are citizens by LAW required to prove their citizenship or disclose their place of birth to police.

I posted this because it shows how different behavior becomes when one knowledgeable about the law, removes the anonymity of law enforcement officers, and presents themselves with some degree of self-respect.

I'm trying to help persons educate themselves and develop self-respect and dignity, and to help them do something rather than complain about everything. If you don't like those things about me, awesome, but don't act like there isn't value to educating oneself - even in F-L-O-R-I-D-A.

(You love rolling your eyes in my posts :roll: but here again, I'm sure I'm the asshole for responding in my own thread)

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 9:55 pm » by *WillEase*

You are getting too defensive pal. My comment was about the video and people in the video alone.
I could care less what motivates you to post. Nothing wrong with this one in my opinion except the guys arrogance.
By the way, their are several state laws that allow police to ask for proof of citizenship. Arizona for example. http://www.dailypaul.com/131746/papers- ... ng-illegal
None that I know of in Florida...but I'd have to check.

Anyways, for a good guide to police encounters, read this...
http://www.aclu.org/files/kyr/kyr_english.pdf

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 pm » by Malogg

Them that educate the mind but not the heart, learn nothing at all. ~ Mal

Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 21, 2013 9:44 am » by Temps13

What is that post above saying? whats that,the cheerleading section? pfff
It is sad that some people are subjected to such dehumanising treatment from the police,certainly cameras & knowledge of the law can go a long way to changing how you're treated by the police.
I guess it also helps (in some cases) if you're a minority,cos they might top toe around you a bit?
I have seen the police behave appallingly,even to the ex-mayor's wife.
The fact is,these are the people who will execute the will of the ptb to any degree as long as they have permission..they would do anything.
There will always be hired thugs available to do the dirty work
Below is just in England,it must be much worse in Florida.I went there once,the pigs seemed real assholes,riding round with shades & guns thinking they were great,drunk with power..
Fuck grovelling to them,be a man,stand up for your rights even if it means getting arrested,you can put in a complaint afterwards if you're innocent..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next