LEAKED: CDC Director's Bulletin on new Flu

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 6:36 am » by Dirtyrabbit

LEAKED: CDC Director's Bulletin on new Flu
Washington, DC -- The Turner Radio Network has obtained the Centers for Disease Control Director's Update on the new Flu outbreak, issued yesterday, May 20, 2009. This document is labeled FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY (FIUO) and FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO) and NOT FOR FURTHER DISTRIBUTION and SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED (SBU)

Click Here to view PDF document.
http://turnerradionetwork.com/cdc-swine-flu-20-may-2009.pdf

Here is an earlier report from May 14 from the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)

The File is in PDF format again
http://www.astho.org/pubs/14MAY20090800EDTDIRBRFFULLFINAL(secured).pdf?PHPSESSID=2c20957fb5d09088478548e5b084d63a

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 7:41 am » by Clawspiracy

Wow... Good work, Rabbit.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostFri May 22, 2009 7:55 am » by Humanbeing

spectubular! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 7:37 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 7:46 pm » by Ph0enix

dirtyrabbit wrote:I personally think both links are filled with lies the numbers are too low..
and they fully know whats coming this fall time
they have even said it publicly wave 2 watch OUT!
to me this event was a dry run... what to expect during the fall..

you wont see it this summer time all children will be home on school vacation
when do kids go back?
the fall..

but we still have the summer... summer of hell.. I know its coming I dont know what but its coming.. warning signs all over the place..
if I have to guess it will be the economy more lay offs... people living in the streets
who knows maybe civil unrest

Upload to Disclose.tv

Summer of hell... Thats a quote from the web bot project. I've been wonder about this too. What do you think the summer of hell will consist of Rabbit? Also, what do you think about the dimensional beings "snatching people" at random? We should set up a web bot page for all the questions I have... Either way, what are your opinions?

PostSat May 23, 2009 4:09 am » by Codezer0

ASTHO (The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials) has released a new report (Dated 22 May 2009) on the Swine Flu, makes for some interesting reading.

http://www.astho.org/pubs/May2209.pdf

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 4:44 am » by Lowsix

I agree that the numbers on that report are low..they even stated as much in other places..cant be sure it it was the CDC or WHo that said that....its just that these are the ofical reported and tested numbers.

BUT

This wasnt a "Dry Run"..by any stretch.
This was just a first wave of a natural two stage flu season.
This isnt a plot by the nwo, this isnt a man made biological war..

This IS bad however, unofficial guestimates put the number near 100,000..although i have no idea.

Its a normal mutation of a very nasty flu virus,
that will do much more damage before its over.
Warmer, wetter winters, and underlying health conditions will contribute to the final toll.

Another thing that will come into play is that people basically have abandoned the hygienic standards and prociples that people had gotten used to in the early 1900s from the effects of the Spanish Flu outbreaks.

Wash your hands OFTEN
dont touch stuff in public..
Door handles, rails..etc..
and wash your hands often...

and if you Do get sick, quarantine yourself,
so paranoid fuckers like me wont volunteer you to Fema camps..
which if it gets much worse, and i notice a tendency of people exposing others to it needlessly, and refusing KNOWN effective treatments...I WILL be doing..
Take the prescribed antivirals if you do get sick...

If the virus mutates and becomes stronger, you better sequester yourself from the public, because there will be people like me, on a vigilante bender, somemotivated by fear, and some motivated by a sincere dsire to help stop the spread who will turn you in, and direct state and local health agencies to your doorstep.

be responsible..and take proper steps so I wont have to..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat May 23, 2009 5:13 am » by Darkplanet

LowSix wrote:IThis was just a first wave of a natural two stage flu season.
This isnt a plot by the nwo, this isnt a man made biological war..

This IS bad however, unofficial guestimates put the number near 100,000..although i have no idea.

Thank you LowSix for an injection of reason.