legitimate post

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:05 pm » by Torofamily

those were true legitimate stories. so then certain word are not allowed?

sounds almost like censorship.
if thats the case i welcome being banned but while your at it maybe you should get rid of all the poison like the people who thread stalk or the people that attack other members

how can any of you be ok with the strong arm techniques used here?

bullies are what i despise
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:07 pm » by Megame23

those posts had nothing to do with anything anyone on disclose wants to talk about. Even if they might have had a slight value, it would have been undermined by your true intent of the thread.

And you fucking know it.

If you were wondering how to make everyone lose respect for you, you are doing a great job.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:11 pm » by Torofamily

if i would have chosen a different title the thread would have been fair game but mention one word and people come running just like a car accident............right megame23?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:12 pm » by Megame23

Was it NOT your intention to piss of rabbit, and keep the fight going?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:13 pm » by Gary19702

like the rabbit premise wasn't hint enough. wanna get banned? go for it, and get rid of the source too, this place is like mtv, sure it claims to be music television, but do they play videos anymore? same thing here, what's being disclosed? that certain members need to grow up, shut up and get out of dodge? this place needs to get douched in the worst way.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:14 pm » by Megame23

gary19702 wrote:like the rabbit premise wasn't hint enough. wanna get banned? go for it, and get rid of the source too, this place is like mtv, sure it claims to be music television, but do they play videos anymore? same thing here, what's being disclosed? that certain members need to grow up, shut up and get out of dodge? this place needs to get douched in the worst way.

lol

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:16 pm » by Torofamily

the stories were factual

and i dont give a shit what she or any one thinks of me megame23
if she or any one cant handle the heat stay out the kitchen

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 pm » by Megame23

i'll just ask again since you didn't answer me.

Was it NOT your intention to piss of rabbit, and keep the fight going?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:21 pm » by Cornbread714

I know where you are coming from Toro and I feel your pain.

We are currently discussing strategies to deal with this and the other problems of late.

We want to do so with a minimum of "censorship" or banning members and without favoring any member or faction. If members can learn to regulate their behavior, that would of course be best.

But sadly, this shit seems to feed on itself and spiral out of control.

Threads like this and the others you have posted about a certain member just feed the flames.

And believe me, I am neither exonerating that member, nor am I influenced by that member's opinion, any more than the opinion of any individual member or mod.

It may come down to strict enforcement of all forum rules. Let's fucking hope not.

The choice is yours, ultimately, people.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 5:26 pm » by Megame23

For the record toro, i don't dislike you. I have really enjoyed many of your posts. I am just trying to help get this thing dropped. It isn't helping anyone.

Next