Lenard Walson and Gridkeeper "astrophotography" HOAX !!!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 pm » by Pindz

gridkeeper wrote:Some of you may be interested in these videos:

UFO Space Ship / Craft Long ZOOM with camcorder and telescope near Orion's Belt 2008

Upload to Disclose.tv

STUNNING !!!!!!! :o :alien: :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 9:14 pm » by Gridkeeper

Thanks, it amazes me that this has been placed in the hoax section, just because someone at ATS said it was so. Madness.
Gridkeeper Music with some free downloads http://www.soundcloud.com/gridkeeper
Gridkeeper Home http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 pm » by Tuxracer

All fake. I just figured out how did he done.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 pm » by E6722maj

not seen any new stuff from JLW in a while. :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm » by E6722maj

tuxracer wrote:All fake. I just figured out how did he done.

so how did he done it? :think: :alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 1:08 am » by Shendao

gridkeeper wrote:
indicadubman wrote:[color=#400080] :ugeek: Well said Doc :owned:
I have followed the work of JLW for some time now and i must admit his moon shots are good but i am not too sure about the alledged craft it looks like the ISS to me but don't quote me ! I have to agree with the Doc that if it is a hoax then its a crying shame that the real seekers of the real truth have to put up with this constant barrage of disinfo that raises its ugly head when trying to weed out the truth ,There is more to the craft vids and that is the money they are trying to sqeeze out of it ,also the anonimity that both keep is cloak and dagger stuff, but the realisation of someone discovering something of that stature would have MIB crawling all over them trying to confiscate everything connected and remove it from the public eye including JLW and Keeper, so ask yourselves if you were in the same position as JLW what would you do if what you had in your possesion was gen ?
The technology used is basic standard astronomy gear that is available worldwide if you have a couple of Gs to splash about So how come no one else has come up with something of a similar nature??
I am holding Judgement on this , but I Smell a rat somewhere !?! :mrcool: :ugeek: :mrcool:
Peace
Indi

Hi, I'm back from a long break and have just uploaded 21 new videos to my youtube account. You're right about the MIB 's but it goes much higher and way beyond most peoples comprehension of reality and understanding of the challenges set against and for me. It's been a quiet 6 months until I made some videos last month. I've uploaded some Egypt videos showing some of the secrets in the walls of the temples and also I went on a mission to Glastonbury which ended at the banking part of the City of London.

This is what happend: Note the same navy squirrel in Stonehenge that also showed up at the end of the London video and also in a crop circle last year. Come in squirrel chopper number 45!

here we go: Glastonbury Choppers 2010 - P1 of 2
Filmed recently on a weekend trip to Glastonbury. This is part 1 of two videos. In this one we start off at the Tor, Cadbury Castle where we have a pub lunch and then head back towards Glastonbury. Audio dropouts are due to people talking in the background.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Glastonbury Choppers 2010 P2 of 2
This footage was filmed in the space of three hours. STarting at Glastonbury Abbey then onto Castle Cary train station and then ending up on Glastonbury Tor where I went up on my own.

Upload to Disclose.tv

London Choppers 7-6-10
Filmed in London UK on 07-06-10, 27 storeys above London in the banking city. I LOVE London. Film and audio by http:www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Upload to Disclose.tv

Same navy chopper in this video from 2009 crop circles Crop Circle Chopper Military/Police Squirrel? UK July 2009

Upload to Disclose.tv

and this one from stonehenge:

Stonehenge Road Trip Choppers

Went to Stonehenge and yet more choppers turned up. Edited some of them out as they're starting to bore me a bit. The first chopper in this is a gazelle then we see the number 45 navy squirrel chopper which appeares in many of my other videos including the london choppers video.An army Lynx and then the dark blue number 45 chopper again as it comes over the car when we stop to see what it does next. At the end we see an apache, the apache was a weird one as it drop out of the clouds when we stopped at a junction and hovered low over the car. When I got my camera out and pointed it out of the window it hid behind the trees.

Upload to Disclose.tv

What happend next.
After uploading my first video in 6 months this happend.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Chinook Sounds Like Shit 2-06-10
Video description: Flew over just after uploading the crop circle video yesterday. MOD, sounds to me that one of your blades needs fixing. Maybe you've put tape on the leading edge of one of the blades and it's coming off. Chinook sounds like shit.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I live 1 mile from Glastonbury Tor and work at Solstice Park (nr Stonehenge). Those same choppers go around and around all day every day. There's a Navy Chopper base between Stoney and Glasters and these guys are always training on low level flight. Couple of times a week they are formation flying so nothing new there.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Initiate

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 3:41 am » by Gridkeeper

This film shows some of the space machines in my other films but at a quality that is much better than the older films. The footage at the end is a close up of the last machine shown in the film, very strange looking indeed.

Gridkeeper - Been A Long Time 2011 club mix

Upload to Disclose.tv

Gridkeeper Music with some free downloads http://www.soundcloud.com/gridkeeper
Gridkeeper Home http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 3:56 am » by -Marduk-

gridkeeper wrote:This film shows some of the space machines in my other films but at a quality that is much better than the older films. The footage at the end is a close up of the last machine shown in the film, very strange looking indeed.

Gridkeeper - Been A Long Time 2011 club mix

Upload to Disclose.tv

as long you dont tell us what pimped telescope you use, i call every "evidence" you post:

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 7:44 pm » by Monolith

Interesting that many are crying hoax! My inquiry is that if JLW did not use any special self made equipment to film as accused, has anyone been able (or even tried) to duplicate these supposed hoaxes? If a hoax, it should be very easy to do so for those with experience in the vid making arena. That would debunk everything right then and put the arguments to rest.
I viewed his vid's a while back and have no idea whether they are fake or not. Someone with experience could surely reproduce any fakery. Is anyone with vid experience up to it or has attempted to accomplish this?

PreviousNext