let me cure your eyes (myopia/astigmatism) for FREE

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 am » by Malogg

domdabears wrote:My eyes cured themselves.

I used to wear glasses as a kid, and they got better.

Because I'm special.

Special needs ahahaha :lol:

:cheers:
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 am » by Oreocannon

no new replies? i did get a few emails though.
let me get a sandwich and i will continue writing the book.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 10:16 am » by Elnorel

Altho I find your concern at helping others genuine I sencirely doubt it will help anyone.

Eye muscle excerciss are only effective in those whose eyesignt has not degraded by much, ie. only some lack of cofus on distant objects and such. Helps those that stare into computer monitors their whole live some but you cant really cure more problematic ailments like damage to the cornea and retina.

As we age our lense looses shape and is deformed more and more. But this said problem is easily cured by LASEK surgery or simmilar.. Damaged nerves or retina damage is something else entirely.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 11:53 am » by Oreocannon

i dont think i can cure physical damage to the eye. But the exercises presented by norbekov have fixed the eyesight completely for many people. I am one of them, only that i gave up and it got worse again.
And i had bad eyesight, like i cant see well at all. You can doubt all you want, but snake oil picture is an insult.
Arent you the same guy that was making people protest violently against the government?

i dont want anyone to buy anything from me, or to buy any book. i will gladly give what books i have for free.
so whats with the snake oil picture? You havent even tried my exercises.
scream snake oil all you want, people will get cured and i will personally record their progress, as test subjects

Previous