Let's have a laugh!

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 2:50 am » by Spock

Yea I saw that yesterday. He can say what he wants, but I used logic to prove his atheism was nothing but his faith, and not better than any fundamentalism.

This is how he squeals like a stuck pig.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 3:07 am » by Harbin

Spock wrote:When I was a kid, my cousin got married, so I got a tube of crickets from the bait shop, took the lid off and slipped it under the drivers seat of his car. He said the car was not only saturated with crickets, but that they chirped the entire time they were on their honeymoon and that crickets were found in the car for years until they eventually got rid of it.

I was always worried for the payback, good thing he lives in another state and I haven't talked to him in a long time.

It's coming bitch.

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 3:11 am » by Troll2rocks

Greymoon is as obsessed as Lowsix, well, maybe not quite as much, but Grey is certainly deeply ill-informed, and stupid.

So its great to see these nutbag theories emerge play out and get proven wrong by their own investigations of the nutty claim. Publicly no less. Its what makes DTV such a joy to behold.

This is Lt patsy, over and out. :lol:

Yeah.... sure I am :twisted:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 am » by Troll2rocks

@Lowsix. Apologies I accidentally deleted your last post by mistake, sorry boss. Please feel free to spam it again. Was a genuine mistake, please don't fire me. :flop: :nails:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 3:44 am » by Lowsix

No spammy intent..
Just think its funny enough not to miss bc of a single line.

Rock.

Lowsix wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bow Before Me, Bitchez.

If you ever had any doubt as to who i am
or the power i wield here,
the following will answer ALL of your lingering questions.

ALL HAIL LOWSIX MASTER OF THE GODAMN UNIVERSE!

http://greymoon.hubpages.com/hub/DiscloseTV-How-a-Good-Forum-Went-Sour-LOWSIX#

There is another post on that hubpage,
but since it wasnt about LOWSIX..
there was clearly no reason to include it here.

------------------------------------------

The Titanic of forums Disclose.TV Hits a Moderator Iceberg
Ads by Google

A Website Run Exclusively for Moderators' Hidden Agendas
"A Classic Case of the Foxes Running the Hen House"

There are many conspiracy claims that government now controls forums.
After spending a bit of time at Disclose.TV that claim appears to have a bit of merit.

Casting a critical eye over Disclose.TV, a web-based forum that discloses nothing of importance just the way The New World Order likes it.

Disclose.TV The Past

Two years ago DiscloseTV used to be a very different kind of forum. An individual could either start a thread or comment on an existing one. You could post up any topic you wished and the viewers would decide by views and comments as to whether or not the topic had any merit. A kind of free democracy was in place. Threads were of course patrolled by site moderators to ensure topics where within the sites guidelines and codes of conduct. They would also ensure that people posting within the thread were again keeping to the forums guidelines. This kept the forum running smoothly and threads of little or spurious interest would quickly fail down in the ratings and be replaced by either newer posts or posts that attracted a more consistent general interest.

All was well within the World of Disclose.TV.

Disclose.TV. Now

Well now everything has changed on the forum. The forum is now ruled with an iron fist. The iron in the fist is the sites own moderators'. They decide unilaterally what is or is not to be posted regardless of the sites own guidelines. You can of course post anything you like still, but that is just a sham. When the moderators view a new thread if it is a topic they dislike they employ various tactics to ensure the threads failure to succeed in attracting an audience. These tactics will be listed below.

A moderator will comment on the thread in a negative way. This is not what a moderator is supposed to do. The moderators task on a forum site is to make sure both the thread and posters to the thread adhere to the forums guidelines. Members can become influenced by a moderator's comments, thus the foundation for a threads failure has been set in motion. Who after all who wants to fly in the face of those that have been selected to govern?
A moderator will next try and "bait", or "flame" as it is know in forum terms either the original poster of the thread, or those posting within it to say something which the moderator can seize upon as an excuse to either ban the thread poster, or supporters of it and finally give the moderator the opportunity to justify locking the thread down thus killing it.
When all else fails the shill user is deployed. These users/members are really just moderators incognito. Again all the same tactics are used as before, but especially baiting..The shill we call the thread poster derogatory names. Besides the usual f and c words the next line of attack is to use terms like "dis info agent", "Troll", "Spammer". These are deliberately used to either discredit the thread or poster or the comments made by a user, and again to bait a member into going on the defensive or counter attacking. The counter attacks are just what the moderators are looking for and the banning stick is brought down hard and swift. With the usual locking down of the thread as the icing on the cake.

Moderator Spock

Moderator Spock who ironically has zero logic.
Source: http://www.disclose.tv
MODERATOR SPOCK AND HIS LACK OF CREDIBILITY TO MODERATE
Spock's "signature" that breaks forum guidelines.

ATHEISM:

The belief there was once absolutely nothing. Nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing exploded into everything. Then all of the exploded everything rearranged itself, into self-replicating bits which turned into dinosaurs.

EXAMPLE OF FORUM RULES HE IS BREAKING

Forum Rule 2h. Do not use the site to promote an agenda. They make a point to include religious belief.
Forum Rule 2j. Preaching: Do not promote or push religious beliefs on to others.
Forum Rule 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.
Forum Rule 4e. Signature and avatar: Signatures should not be used to attack other members or to 'bash' or mock religious beliefs or views. They reserve the right to remove it, but yet they have not done so on his.

LOWSIX EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL FORUM RULE BREAKING POST HE NEVER GETS BANNED FOR

EXAMPLE OF LOWSIX FLAMING/BAITING
Source: lowsix-t16610-130.html
LOWSIX aka Any Moderator With Password

Moderator Hall of Shame
CURRENT KNOWN OFFENDERS: UPDATES TO FOLLOW

LOWSIX: Moderator incognito, Moderator's Handler, Shill member, provocateur.
Many consider him to be the governing force behind Disclose.TV

lowsix commentary --->Did you read that shit you fuckin peons?
Not some..but MANY...
MANY BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE.

(only because it is)

Spock: The Creationist that uses the ironic name "Spock" as if to imply he uses logic. He uses a "signature", that according to the forums own guidelines, is a "flame". This is, of course, is deliberately done to solicit anger from Atheist members.

The57ironman: LOWSIX'S second in command.
He does the banning on LOWSIX'S orders.

(Iron, please read this twice in case you missed it)

THE57IRONMAN aka LOWSIX

Thinks he is a robot in disguise. Yes the disguise is a decent human being.
Moderator Hall of Shame

Troll2Rocks: A patsy that is known by association.

lol...Patsy..LOVE it...gonna start calling you Patsy from now on!

WILLEASE666 He Trolls both inside and outside of Disclose Forums.
Youtube for example. I call him Weasel he seems to like that.
Moderator, Troll and general baiting. Thinks he is Father Jack.

Demobe: Moderator incognito.Moderator Sock Puppet? Or The Ring Master?
WILLEASE666 aka LOWSIX aka Weasel

Notice How Moderators and Their Shills are the Top Posters

See all 2 photos
WHY ARE SO MANY MODERATORS AND THEIR SHILLS POSTING?
Source: DISCLOSE.TV
In Conclusion
Disclose.TV is no longer a free and open forum. It is pretty obvious that it is run by a Moderator Click Club and has become a source of disinformation used for the promotion of propaganda that supports the hypothesis that anyone with a conspiracy theory is just a nut.

Take action and boycott this site, demand that all threads are given a fair chance of being seen by the general public.

REMEMBER THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE DISCLOSE.TV NOT CLOSED.TV!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that Settles it.
All hail!

Time has come to reveal myself to you... peons..

that includes you...peon!

And Most importantly..

Please take a moment to stop by Supersoylent2, I mean GreyMoon,
i mean RealUfologyPlease's...YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RealUfologyPlease
and show you support for his insightful expose.

Check out the Escamilla vid at the bottom..
Buffalollzapaloozza...this nut is cracked..

PLEASE...i beg you. LEAVE COMMENTS!
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 am » by 99socks

A certain ex-member of DTV sent me messages through YouTube, thinking I was Lowsix... :P

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 5:53 am » by The57ironman

Lowsix wrote:No spammy intent..
Just think its funny enough not to miss bc of a single line.

Rock.

Lowsix wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bow Before Me, Bitchez.

If you ever had any doubt as to who i am
or the power i wield here,
the following will answer ALL of your lingering questions.

ALL HAIL LOWSIX MASTER OF THE GODAMN UNIVERSE!

http://greymoon.hubpages.com/hub/DiscloseTV-How-a-Good-Forum-Went-Sour-LOWSIX#

There is another post on that hubpage,
but since it wasnt about LOWSIX..
there was clearly no reason to include it here.

------------------------------------------

The Titanic of forums Disclose.TV Hits a Moderator Iceberg
Ads by Google

A Website Run Exclusively for Moderators' Hidden Agendas
"A Classic Case of the Foxes Running the Hen House"

There are many conspiracy claims that government now controls forums.
After spending a bit of time at Disclose.TV that claim appears to have a bit of merit.

Casting a critical eye over Disclose.TV, a web-based forum that discloses nothing of importance just the way The New World Order likes it.

Disclose.TV The Past

Two years ago DiscloseTV used to be a very different kind of forum. An individual could either start a thread or comment on an existing one. You could post up any topic you wished and the viewers would decide by views and comments as to whether or not the topic had any merit. A kind of free democracy was in place. Threads were of course patrolled by site moderators to ensure topics where within the sites guidelines and codes of conduct. They would also ensure that people posting within the thread were again keeping to the forums guidelines. This kept the forum running smoothly and threads of little or spurious interest would quickly fail down in the ratings and be replaced by either newer posts or posts that attracted a more consistent general interest.

All was well within the World of Disclose.TV.

Disclose.TV. Now

Well now everything has changed on the forum. The forum is now ruled with an iron fist. The iron in the fist is the sites own moderators'. They decide unilaterally what is or is not to be posted regardless of the sites own guidelines. You can of course post anything you like still, but that is just a sham. When the moderators view a new thread if it is a topic they dislike they employ various tactics to ensure the threads failure to succeed in attracting an audience. These tactics will be listed below.

A moderator will comment on the thread in a negative way. This is not what a moderator is supposed to do. The moderators task on a forum site is to make sure both the thread and posters to the thread adhere to the forums guidelines. Members can become influenced by a moderator's comments, thus the foundation for a threads failure has been set in motion. Who after all who wants to fly in the face of those that have been selected to govern?
A moderator will next try and "bait", or "flame" as it is know in forum terms either the original poster of the thread, or those posting within it to say something which the moderator can seize upon as an excuse to either ban the thread poster, or supporters of it and finally give the moderator the opportunity to justify locking the thread down thus killing it.
When all else fails the shill user is deployed. These users/members are really just moderators incognito. Again all the same tactics are used as before, but especially baiting..The shill we call the thread poster derogatory names. Besides the usual f and c words the next line of attack is to use terms like "dis info agent", "Troll", "Spammer". These are deliberately used to either discredit the thread or poster or the comments made by a user, and again to bait a member into going on the defensive or counter attacking. The counter attacks are just what the moderators are looking for and the banning stick is brought down hard and swift. With the usual locking down of the thread as the icing on the cake.

Moderator Spock

Moderator Spock who ironically has zero logic.
Source: http://www.disclose.tv
MODERATOR SPOCK AND HIS LACK OF CREDIBILITY TO MODERATE
Spock's "signature" that breaks forum guidelines.

ATHEISM:

The belief there was once absolutely nothing. Nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing exploded into everything. Then all of the exploded everything rearranged itself, into self-replicating bits which turned into dinosaurs.

EXAMPLE OF FORUM RULES HE IS BREAKING

Forum Rule 2h. Do not use the site to promote an agenda. They make a point to include religious belief.
Forum Rule 2j. Preaching: Do not promote or push religious beliefs on to others.
Forum Rule 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.
Forum Rule 4e. Signature and avatar: Signatures should not be used to attack other members or to 'bash' or mock religious beliefs or views. They reserve the right to remove it, but yet they have not done so on his.

LOWSIX EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL FORUM RULE BREAKING POST HE NEVER GETS BANNED FOR

EXAMPLE OF LOWSIX FLAMING/BAITING
Source: lowsix-t16610-130.html
LOWSIX aka Any Moderator With Password

Moderator Hall of Shame

LOWSIX: Moderator incognito, Moderator's Handler, Shill member, provocateur.
Many consider him to be the governing force behind Disclose.TV

lowsix commentary --->Did you read that shit you fuckin peons?
Not some..but MANY...
MANY BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE.

(only because it is)

Spock: The Creationist that uses the ironic name "Spock" as if to imply he uses logic. He uses a "signature", that according to the forums own guidelines, is a "flame". This is, of course, is deliberately done to solicit anger from Atheist members.

The57ironman: LOWSIX'S second in command.
He does the banning on LOWSIX'S orders.

(Iron, please read this twice in case you missed it)

THE57IRONMAN aka LOWSIX

Thinks he is a robot in disguise. Yes the disguise is a decent human being.
Moderator Hall of Shame

Troll2Rocks: A patsy that is known by association.

lol...Patsy..LOVE it...gonna start calling you Patsy from now on!

Demobe: Moderator incognito.Moderator Sock Puppet? Or The Ring Master?
WILLEASE666 aka LOWSIX aka Weasel

Notice How Moderators and Their Shills are the Top Posters

See all 2 photos
WHY ARE SO MANY MODERATORS AND THEIR SHILLS POSTING?
Source: DISCLOSE.TV
In Conclusion
Disclose.TV is no longer a free and open forum. It is pretty obvious that it is run by a Moderator Click Club and has become a source of disinformation used for the promotion of propaganda that supports the hypothesis that anyone with a conspiracy theory is just a nut.

Take action and boycott this site, demand that all threads are given a fair chance of being seen by the general public.

REMEMBER THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE DISCLOSE.TV NOT CLOSED.TV!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that Settles it.
All hail!

Time has come to reveal myself to you... peons..

that includes you...peon!

And Most importantly..

Please take a moment to stop by Supersoylent2, I mean GreyMoon,
i mean RealUfologyPlease's...YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RealUfologyPlease
and show you support for his insightful expose.

Check out the Escamilla vid at the bottom..
Buffalollzapaloozza...this nut is cracked..

PLEASE...i beg you. LEAVE COMMENTS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

......well , i'm glad he straightened all you peons out....

..now get in line....or you're going down ......the ban hammer awaits....

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 6:32 am » by *WillEase*

Lowsix wrote:

WILLEASE666 aka LOWSIX aka Weasel[/b]

Wow! I get the feeling he doesn't like me. :roll:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 6:41 am » by *WillEase*

By the way Lowsix, he banned me believing I was you. So if you have a Youtube account make sure to stop by his page and tell him I said hello!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 7:52 am » by *WillEase*

Disclose.TV love promoting scammers
Published on Oct 25, 2012 by RealUfologyPlease

Upload to Disclose.tv

(I am banned from commenting on his videos so it's up to you folks)

PreviousNext