Let's have a laugh!

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 3:04 pm » by -Marduk-

Opalserpent wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395752/German-court-orders-university-silence-raucous-guinea-pigs-kept-neighbours-night-wild-orgies.html

German court orders university to silence raucous guinea pigs which kept neighbours up all night with 'wild orgies'
Guinea pigs live together in large outdoor cage at Muenster University
Homeowners said they cannot sleep because of their wild-sex sessions

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2cY4xI5vC

:P
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 am » by Slith

Tyson's new band. :mrgreen:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:03 am » by Slith

Pity. I'm sure she's devastated. Now if it was horse, Camilla would be gone. Oh the horror!

British police were investigating the killing and apparent barbecueing of one of Queen Elizabeth II's swans.
The bird was butchered, burnt and stripped of its flesh before the carcass was dumped on a riverbank near Windsor Castle, west of London, police and an animal charity said.
All wild mute swans in Britain are considered the property of the crown and it is an offence to kill one.
Animal charity worker Wendy Hermon said she had felt "sick" when she found the bird on Sunday.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/21 ... latestnews

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 pm » by Thruster

So... you think you can rob me?? .... Pick a window ...your leaving!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Slith wrote:Pity. I'm sure she's devastated. Now if it was horse, Camilla would be gone. Oh the horror!

British police were investigating the killing and apparent barbecueing of one of Queen Elizabeth II's swans.
The bird was butchered, burnt and stripped of its flesh before the carcass was dumped on a riverbank near Windsor Castle, west of London, police and an animal charity said.
All wild mute swans in Britain are considered the property of the crown and it is an offence to kill one.
Animal charity worker Wendy Hermon said she had felt "sick" when she found the bird on Sunday.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Oh boy that's a doozy :lol: :lol: :lol:. They should have sent the Wish bone to her Majesty with a note saying Make a wish.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:02 pm » by Slith

Poppa_pygar wrote:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Oh boy that's a doozy :lol: :lol: :lol:. They should have sent the Wish bone to her Majesty with a note saying Make a wish.

LMAO. I imagine her response would be something like " I haven't seen bones spread apart like that, since I gave birth to Chuckie. Damn those F'kn ears, damn em all to hell"

:alien51:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:36 pm » by Thruster

Slith wrote:Pity. I'm sure she's devastated. Now if it was horse, Camilla would be gone. Oh the horror!

Happening all over the UK, Slith atm. You see, to a Romanian...this is a floating Turkey.

:lol:

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 5:39 pm » by Slith

Initiate

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 7:13 pm » by Poppa_pygar

If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

PreviousNext