Let's have a laugh!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 pm » by Akashicrebel

If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 5:59 pm » by Slith

Akashicrebel wrote:Image

I knew it!!!! Been saying this for years now. Well a year anywayz

:peep:

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:37 am » by Akashicrebel

Slith wrote:

I knew it!!!! Been saying this for years now. Well a year anywayz

:peep:

Kudos for that slith

I couldn't get to this conclusion all by myself, I was driven to that conclusion after been inspired by a thread in the active section :peep:
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 am » by Slith

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 11:04 am » by DarkHeart

its about time someone came up with a story that makes sense :flop:

The official story;

Seal team 6 (anyone heard of seal teams 1 through to 5 ? ) go to his suburban house (WTF) shooterise his ass, (no film or pics except for the "stealth helico" they crash in his garden that looks like a crappy film prop ) take his body back to HQ who decide the bestest thing is to chuck him in the sea without bothering to take any pics or shit, then seal team six's helico gets shot down by the taliban, (which the US never normally gives em credit for ) killing the lot of them, apart from one guy who shoots himself later, thus 'Merica rules !

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Image #1 contre les salopries d'existence

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 12:12 pm » by DarkHeart

Cruel but funny, shows how hollywood has prepped everyones minds :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 pm » by Spock

ALEX JONES MASK

ALEX JONES MASK
OPEN LARGE IMAGE ABOVE IN NEW WINDOW FOR EASY PRINTING

Alexander "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American talk radio host and documentary filmmaker. His news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs daily on many AM, FM stations across the United States, and is one of the fastest growing radio programs in the United States, as of 10/1/2012. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.

INSTRUCTIONS: Print out a high-resolution image from one of the links above. Cut out the image. It is best to then mount the image to a piece of poster-board using Elmer's glue or an all purpose white glue. Attach string or an elastic band to each side.

http://www.papertoys.com/alex-jones-mask.htm#.UlRz7I154c4

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 1:40 pm » by DarkHeart

Spock wrote:ALEX JONES MASK

ALEX JONES MASK
OPEN LARGE IMAGE ABOVE IN NEW WINDOW FOR EASY PRINTING

Alexander "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American talk radio host and documentary filmmaker. His news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs daily on many AM, FM stations across the United States, and is one of the fastest growing radio programs in the United States, as of 10/1/2012. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.

INSTRUCTIONS: Print out a high-resolution image from one of the links above. Cut out the image. It is best to then mount the image to a piece of poster-board using Elmer's glue or an all purpose white glue. Attach string or an elastic band to each side.

http://www.papertoys.com/alex-jones-mask.htm#.UlRz7I154c4

How are you supposed to shout loud enough when theres no mouth hole :think: :roll:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:48 pm » by Dukettt

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:43 pm » by 99socks

DarkHeart wrote:Cruel but funny, shows how hollywood has prepped everyones minds :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fuck.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

PreviousNext