Euhemerism: The Gods Were Men

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 10:43 pm » by Zer0

Euhemerism:

Named after Greek Philosopher Euhemerus who spoke about it in one of his books around 200 BCE, his main premise was that myths and legends where simply misunderstood or garbled retellings of ancient historical events. ex: Zeus was a real man whose powers were exagerated.

What is my point? That we are using the same philosophy even to this day.. "there is nothing new under the sun", garbage like ancient aliens is simply a form of euhemerism. And one last thing, there may not be something new UNDER but there is something new in it. Your chest is a GateWay nigga.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:05 am » by Seahawk

Interesting theory. Maybe he was right, or half right, but that doesn't mean that I have to dismiss the possibility that there was extraterrestrial intervention within man's history at some point, or points.

It was just...another theory.

Great topic, though. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 am » by Cosmine

Gods are snakes...watch and learn :twisted: ...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am » by Zer0

Seahawk wrote:Interesting theory. Maybe he was right, or half right, but that doesn't mean that I have to dismiss the possibility that there was extraterrestrial intervention within man's history at some point, or points.

It was just...another theory.

Great topic, though. :flop:

That`s cool, my point was that the same shit we are arguing about today.. was the same shit they were arguing about before.. you know how many times people saw big disasters and thought it was the end of the world? Why do we even come here if we all talk about the same shit no matter what time period we are born in? What use is a man`s toil if he must return to the same soils from whence he toils on?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:21 am » by The57ironman

Otoel wrote: What use is a man`s toil if he must return to the same soils from whence he toils on?

........try to learn from your elders...that's what ''they're'' there for... :flop:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:32 am » by Zer0

The57ironman wrote:
Otoel wrote: What use is a man`s toil if he must return to the same soils from whence he toils on?

........try to learn from your elders...that's what ''they're'' there for... :flop:

I will try my best sir! But what if my elders are stupider than me?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 am » by Cosmine

Otoel wrote:
The57ironman wrote:

I will try my best sir! But what if my elders are stupider than me?

As a young man i was thinking alike,growing older i realised i was right... :twisted:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:41 am » by Zer0

Cosmine wrote:As a young man i was thinking alike,growing older i realised i was right... :twisted:

You mean you got stupider as you grew up? Ye that makes sense.. but why you bragging?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 am » by Cosmine

Otoel wrote:
Cosmine wrote:As a young man i was thinking alike,growing older i realised i was right... :twisted:

You mean you got stupider as you grew up? Ye that makes sense.. but why you bragging?

Cause i can... :twisted:

Upload to Disclose.tv