Let's objectively discuss some Hampshire, UK crop formations

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:26 pm » by Poooooot

nyarelathodep wrote:is the possibilty that it IS in fact a grey depicted, but that doesnt neccesarily indicate that the greys were responsible for it. This would make a certain degree of sense when they say "they oppose deception", perhaps alluding to the decievers by plastering their depiction on such a grand scale.

Interesting! You could very-well be correct. the part that threw me off was the pupils, but maybe the Greys do actually have pupils when they are not here on earth, or in our dimension... :think:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:27 pm » by Epicfailure

icarium wrote:An "expert" (Dave Clayton) who with his partner (whose name escapes me) has been researching crop circles since very early.The signs they claim are present in what they say are non man made crop circles are absent in the complicated formations. They also mention some evidence that the circles have been made from ideas people had but did not get round to making.Just saying is all. The site I read this on is http://www.richplanet.net

Ahhh yes the hoaxster Rich, he is belivable...

he thinks an alien orb probe ran into the world trade centers, and got pretty pissed when I tried to discuss the details of his claims with him....

richplanet is a unreliable crap site.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:44 pm » by The57ironman

spock wrote:
bettyboolean wrote:somehow i think aliens would wish to be as direct as possible.

Everything we think we understand concerning the possibility of some sort of unknown intelligence (aliens) points to that they choose not to be direct at all. They seem to be the architects of the strangeness themselves.

i agree with that , spock

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:47 pm » by Cognoscenti

I also believe these are genuine formations of non-human origin. One of the main reasons is that there is a lot of technical data encoded in the "Arecibo Reply" of Aug 21 which I doubt hoaxers would have conceived. Specifically, the formation indicated a three stranded DNA which incorporates silicon. I have had correspondence with a well-known DNA biochemist (and author of graduate level DNA Biochemistry textbook) who studied this formation. He actually built a 3D model of three stranded DNA incorporating silicon and was amazed that it fit together perfectly. He was convinced by this that it was of non human origin. Some have suggested that their origin is in the Orion constellation as depicted by the three stars to the left of the alien face. Bettyboolean and others need to remember that it cannot be assumed that advanced non-human intelligences will think and act as humans do. In addition, these formations were positioned in the field right next to the Chilbolton Radio observatory which is manned 24 hours a day. No one saw any suspicious activity in the field before it was discovered.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm » by Poooooot

spock wrote:
bettyboolean wrote:somehow i think aliens would wish to be as direct as possible.

Everything we think we understand concerning the possibility of some sort of unknown intelligence (aliens) points to that they choose not to be direct at all. They seem to be the architects of the strangeness themselves.

I agree. And spoken with such eloquence. :clapper:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:58 pm » by Poooooot

cognoscenti wrote:I also believe these are genuine formations of non-human origin. One of the main reasons is that there is a lot of technical data encoded in the "Arecibo Reply" of Aug 21 which I doubt hoaxers would have conceived. Specifically, the formation indicated a three stranded DNA which incorporates silicon. I have had correspondence with a well-known DNA biochemist (and author of graduate level DNA Biochemistry textbook) who studied this formation. He actually built a 3D model of three stranded DNA incorporating silicon and was amazed that it fit together perfectly. He was convinced by this that it was of non human origin.

Wow! That's really awesome :mrgreen: Thank you for sharing that :owned:

cognoscenti wrote:Some have suggested that their origin is in the Orion constellation as depicted by the three stars to the left of the alien face.

I can't believe I didn't think of that. lol :headscratch:
The three great pyramids of Giza also line up perfectly with Orions belt, so does something else, but I can't remember what :bang; . I think it may be something with Death Valley...?

cognoscenti wrote:Bettyboolean and others need to remember that it cannot be assumed that advanced non-human intelligences will think and act as humans do. In addition, these formations were positioned in the field right next to the Chilbolton Radio observatory which is manned 24 hours a day. No one saw any suspicious activity in the field before it was discovered.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Matthew 7

Writer

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 am » by Sugar09

The only bit that I have to add is that crop circles apparently help with the vibrations of earth where "they" put them. :D

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 am » by Redwoodrick

Crop circle phenomena is fascinating to me because,extraterrestrial or not,it is evidence of some technology clearly beyond the current state of the art model.Enough independent scientific data exists at this point to conclude that many of these formations are not explainable.For example the porcupine who's quills were woven together with the wheat in the formation.I have been looking at the evidence for decades.There is most certainly something going on there which is not covered in any science book.And if you were an ET/UT and you wanted to communicate to the masses,what better way than to print your message in their food?Hoaxers aside,the genuine phenomena of crop circles is compelling evidence to the existence of intelligences beyond our current understanding.Dig deep enough into the phenomena and it will blow your mind.There has been a LOT of really sound scientific analyses done. :look: :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm » by Poooooot

Thank you so much for everyone's input. :mrgreen:
Matthew 7

Previous