Let's objectively discuss some Hampshire, UK crop formations

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 pm » by Poooooot

A few days ago there was a post regarding crop circles, and scar7 graciously shared links to the documentary Crossover from Another Dimension...
( Post here: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/crossover-crop-circles-t36709.html )

While watching them I was intrigued by a few crop circles that popped up in Hampshire, UK, specifically the "Alien Face (2002)" and "Arecibo Message (2001)" formations... I personally think these were either: A) a really good hoax, or B) from the Arcturians. Here's why:

(let me preface this whole thing by stating that I personally do not know any details of what any ET physical characteristics are, and I am only going by witness accounts)

"Alien Face" Aug 15, 2002
I'll start with the actual "image" of a face. It is obviously not a human face, but it doesn't strike me as the typical "Grey" face either. I think it may be the face of an Arcturian. For one, the eyes are nearer to the front of the face, rather than wrapped around the SIDE of the face, as is described by many humans that have seen them and lived to tell the tale. And two, there are pupils. The Greys notoriously have big black/dark brown eyes, with no discernible pupil or white area.
On to the binary message (the circular code). It has been decoded by at least three researchers that I have read of, and all three have come up with the same message. It is as follows:
Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.
Much pain but still time.
Believe there is good out there.
We oppose deception.
Conduit closing.

So, the "bearers of false gifts and broken promises" -- I personally believe (and I am going off of the idea that it is from the Arcturians) they are referring to the Greys and their promises of technology and intelligence in exchange for human and animal experimentation. If you have been following the gov't cover-up conspiracies, then you know Eisenhower really screwed us by making that deal with them... I think they are telling us that not all ETs are evil, and that there is still time to fix things...

Also, if crop circles are formed from another dimension, then that also goes along with the Arcturians... And what do you think those three dots to the left of the chin mean? Have you noticed that a lot (if not MOST) of the UFO "orb" sightings, there is always three orbs? Maybe there is a connection there, or maybe I am grasping at straws...

Okay, on to "Arecibo Message" Aug 21, 2001
If you are unfamiliar with the Arecibo Message, here's the Cliff's Notes:
In 1974, SETI sent out a transmission from the Arecibo radio telescope (the message on the left). The message was aimed at/sent towards star cluster M13 (in the constellation of Taurus).
There is a link at the bottom of this post to an article that explains the message sent in better detail... But basically, it says that our dominant life form element is carbon, we are human, our average height is 5'9", there are 4.29 billion of us, we reside on the 3rd planet from our sun, and at the bottom is a basic "drawing" of the satellite that sent out the message.
Their response didn't come in until 27 years later, which could be for a million different reasons. The two that pop into my head, is either a) it took so long because of how slow the message traveled, or b) it took hoaxers a long ass time to come up with a response.
Their response is basically this (like I said, more detailed explanation is available at the link provided): Their dominant life form element is silicon, they have an extra string of DNA, their average height is 3'4", there are 21.3 billion of them, and they reside on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th planets from their sun. At the bottom of their message is what looks like a crop formation that popped up in the same field one year earlier...
This one: http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2000/uk2000ee.jpg

Maybe, with the bottom image, they are saying that WE (humans) communicate them via satellite, and THEY communicate with us via crop circles?

So what is your take on these? Like I said, I have not personally ruled out that these are very elaborate and impressive hoaxes... But if they are authentic, then I think we need to really look into these messages and see what other messages are out there that we are ignoring...

Further reading:
"Alien Face" http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/alienface.html
"Arecibo Message" http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/arecibo.html
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:52 pm » by Bettyboolean

Objectively speaking, the most efficient method of communication would surely be plain English?
All crop circles are faked, other wise the crop marks would be something widely undestood not some cryptic new age :bullshit:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 pm » by Icarium

An "expert" (Dave Clayton) who with his partner (whose name escapes me) has been researching crop circles since very early.The signs they claim are present in what they say are non man made crop circles are absent in the complicated formations. They also mention some evidence that the circles have been made from ideas people had but did not get round to making.Just saying is all. The site I read this on is http://www.richplanet.net

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm » by Poooooot

bettyboolean wrote:Objectively speaking, the most efficient method of communication would surely be plain English?
All crop circles are faked, other wise the crop marks would be something widely undestood not some cryptic new age :bullshit:

A LOT crop circles are faked, yes. But not all. I suggest you research it a bit more before you make blanket statements like this.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm » by E6722maj

the blatant disinfo that was the 'doug and dave' explanation, back when the crop circle thing took off media-wise, firmly placed me in the camp that believes there is far more to this phenomenon than mere human fakery. all are man made? not on your life.

:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:07 pm » by Bettyboolean

poooooot wrote:
bettyboolean wrote:Objectively speaking, the most efficient method of communication would surely be plain English?

A LOT crop circles are faked, yes. But not all. I suggest you research it a bit more before you make blanket statements like this.

watching 'documentary's' about whacked out hippies in fields in Wiltshire talking new age :bullshit: does not constitute research. Answer my point, why would higher intelligences not use the most direct form of communication? Crop circles demonstrate knowledge of human culture so a simple sentence or two of English or any widely used human language would be a good place to start don't you think? The only reason to be cryptic would be if you were trying to create an air of mystery . . . somehow i think aliens would wish to be as direct as possible.
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 pm » by Nyarelathodep

My current thinking on the crabtree circle (the one with the "grey") is the possibilty that it IS in fact a grey depicted, but that doesnt neccesarily indicate that the greys were responsible for it. This would make a certain degree of sense when they say "they oppose deception", perhaps alluding to the decievers by plastering their depiction on such a grand scale. David Flynn had an interesting and very detailed mathmatical analysis on this particuar formation...its somewhere on this site, but I forget what the title was. Its worth watching. Also, the guy who decoded it was found dead (I believe floating in some body of water in London?) not too long after decoding it. He also had a 9/11 truth site. His name was Paul Vigay...I remember perusing the web one night and comming on all this info, so I looked him up and came to a memorium site devoted to him...it was really sad...I guess you would have to see it to understand why. Anyway, heres his analysis of it:
http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/artic ... nface.html
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm » by Spock

bettyboolean wrote:somehow i think aliens would wish to be as direct as possible.

Everything we think we understand concerning the possibility of some sort of unknown intelligence (aliens) points to that they choose not to be direct at all. They seem to be the architects of the strangeness themselves.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:16 pm » by E6722maj

spock wrote:
bettyboolean wrote:somehow i think aliens would wish to be as direct as possible.

Everything we think we understand concerning the possibility of some sort of unknown intelligence (aliens) points to that they choose not to be direct at all. They seem to be the architects of the strangeness themselves.

high strangeness is an apparent recurring alien theme

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm » by Poooooot

bettyboolean wrote:watching 'documentary's' about whacked out hippies in fields in Wiltshire talking new age :bullshit: does not constitute research.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=crop+circles

bettyboolean wrote:Answer my point, why would higher intelligences not use the most direct form of communication? Crop circles demonstrate knowledge of human culture so a simple sentence or two of English or any widely used human language would be a good place to start don't you think? The only reason to be cryptic would be if you were trying to create an air of mystery . . . somehow i think aliens would wish to be as direct as possible.

Yes, I do think it would be great if they would just spell it out in English. But I'm not an ET, so I can't answer that for you.
Matthew 7

Next