Let's take a moment...

Writer

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 10:45 am » by Spacejunkie

Let's take a moment, take a deep breath and remember that nothing happened in 2012. Then open our eyes, take another deep breath and remember that nothing happened in Y2K. Then we close our eyes slightly open our anus and bend over to take in all the big long asteroids we are going to receive with the comet ISON because it is Nibiru. Now reopen your eyes and get a telescope, point it to ISON and see that it is just a tiny comet, not NIBIRU.

Now, take a moment to remember that the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Now let's take another moment to remember that we are so dumb that the only thing we deserve is indeed an asteroid hitting us.

Living in fear is no living at all.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 10:53 am » by DarkHeart

The real problems are right here on Earth; the military industrial complex & the privately owned fiat money central banks.

Without which we could all be living in paradise, free from poverty, famine & war.

And to a huge degree free from disease too.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 11:44 am » by mannmannmann

I predict WITH FULL CERTAINTY that a catastrophic event leading to the end of my life will occur in the next 100 years. :nails:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 11:53 am » by Toxic32

mannmannmann wrote:I predict WITH FULL CERTAINTY that a catastrophic event leading to the end of my life will occur in the next 100 years. :nails:

Catastrophic for you maybe but a blessing for others that may not see you in the same light. Welcome by the way. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm » by Slith

We're dying a slow death, by our own hands. I think a comet might be welcomed right about now

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 1:55 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I concur Slith. I am bone sick of all these Doomtards predicted the world's end, i mean there is not a lot we can do about is there?.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 1:59 pm » by Slith

Poppa_pygar wrote:I concur Slith. I am bone sick of all these Doomtards predicted the world's end, i mean there is not a lot we can do about is there?.

Nothing

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Writer

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:06 am » by Spacejunkie

Death is the only certainty.

Death is the only thing that you must do, everything else is optional.

Why obsess about it with doomsday prophecies form uneducated youtubers?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:58 am » by Rich316

I'd love to see a list of comet doomsdays that came and went.. Elenin was the last one right? Hmmm maybe there haven't been that many.. too busy to check anyway..

NObiru is a joke, it's been taken out of context, translated by a hack with no qualifications.. I'm sure he did it just to sell his books.. old codger.

Writer

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 11:35 pm » by Geordie9

the earth is 4.5 billion years old, probably still got a long time left. These predictions have been around since man and it still hasnt happened which means they were all wrong!! What a load of bollocks

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook