PostSun Jul 10, 2011 6:31 pm » by Newearthman

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 6:56 pm » by Newearthman

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 pm » by Newearthman

[youtube]qDakRlMXnRI&feature=related[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm » by Newearthman

So after watching alot of these types of youtube video I fing that just underneeth our common daily ego reside either child like wonder or complete madness :nails:

I view psychadelics as a test of one's own power of the mind over the unknown and the animalistic like fear that psychadelics enduce. Every world leader should have to go through this type of initiation in order to weed out the week minded and corrrupted personalities.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 pm » by Constabul

newearthman wrote:[youtube]qDakRlMXnRI&feature=related[/youtube]

I thought this was common behavior for Europeans....

Huh... I see.....

Writer

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 am » by Passengerpidgin

small talk can be am opportunity to bend the sheeple to your will (if they be sufficiently sheepy) using NLP.

I agree with NewEarthman. I think anybody who gets into a place of power should have to look the demon in the eye, as they say in the old country. The process really changed my life... I took "too much" once upon a time and had a Kundalini rising-type of experience. By far the best thing that has happened in my intellectual life.

I never feel sorry for anyone who has a bad trip. It's so obnoxious, whiny, and melodromatic. It is always a revelation into someone's incomplete nature as a consciousness- or at least, their failure to come to grips with the insanity which their lives are based upon.

The sad case of Amerika is that our leaders are leaders because they are a bunch of pussies. Kids aren't even allowed to fight in school anymore, without being treated like felons. On the bright side, these nicer, softer people are easier to intimidate and control.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 am » by Newearthman

There are no bad trips :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 am » by Rmcampwest

Y'a notice how when you go to the restroom at work, someone always leaves a gift for you in the toilet? I hate that!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 am » by Zer0

rmcampwest wrote:Y'a notice how when you go to the restroom at work, someone always leaves a gift for you in the toilet? I hate that!

LMAO! What about when you are taking a piss and someone walks in at the same time... and there just happens to be only 2 spots... do you know how akward it is to be standing next to some random person while you take a piss?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PreviousNext