Let's talk to the police and military

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 pm » by Lighthouse

After the increasing police violence we have seen lately, and not only in the States, I'm thinking of France, Greece and Stuttgart, it may be time to engage in some kind of a dialogue with the police and the military on an individual basis.

These boys and men, and women (I sound like the guy in 'Life of Brian' :D ) are all sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, cousins, family members to someone.

In view of a very high likelihood of social unrest in Europe and the States following the even more likely and imminent financial and economic collapse, we may expect the PTB to send out their troops to control us.

The funny thing is, these very troops they will send out to control us, are OUR family members !!
Therefore it is our responsibility as people who are a bit more 'aware' of what is going on than the rest of the human populace, to inform them and at least present them with the information and insights we have collected and discussed here over the years.

Because, if the police and the military refuse to obey the ruling elite, the ruling elite is worthless, and will turn into a bunch of scared chickens overnight.

(and since this is my 1000th post here at DTV I wanted to say something meaningful for a change :D )

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:00 pm » by TheDuck

I've tried, and the army lol

Some can be spoken to but the majority have a particular mindset...imo.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:02 pm » by Noetic

Good luck with that,from my experience police and soldiers are the most brainwashed people on earth.
They are all for the NWO and are happy to do their part to usher it in.

btw there is a low iq requirement to become a cop.police academies have been sued several times for disqualifying applicants for being too smart.

and the military only takes in the youngest, most uneducated and naive people they can trick into signing up.
Last edited by Noetic on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:04 pm » by Cwmman

i agree with noetic................. and happy 1000 post
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Writer

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm » by Robinc724

i agree with what you are saying but, i heard they would use forein troops instead of our own to force us. now i dont know if thats fact or not but, thats what i heard.[ good post!]

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 2:18 pm » by Lighthouse

noetic wrote:Good luck with that,from my experience police and soldiers are the most brainwashed people on earth.
They are all for the NWO and are happy to do their part to usher it in.

btw there is a low iq requirement to become a cop.police academies have been sued several times for disqualifying applicants for being too smart.

and the military only takes in the youngest, most uneducated and naive people they can trick into signing up.

Yes, I do agree, it will be quite a challenge :)

But at least we can try, I've spoken to a friend of ours here in Sweden who is a police officer, and he was quite open to 'other' versions of the truth than the one taught at the academy :)