Lets create our own dtv civilisation

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 11:54 am » by Leonidas1977

hellspook wrote:and I vote for pindz as dictator of the DTV community.

no one person can be in total control, we have to work as a collective.
no one person can make a dessision that will or could affect the entire comunity.
pindz can be the head of the house where we all put our ideas too a over seer if you like

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 am » by Leonidas1977

e6722maj wrote:i'm in. but i'll need beer and a smoke :flop: :alien:

home brew beer and home grown smoke :D

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 am » by Leonidas1977

lilith wrote:with such a low percentage of females we will die out immediately :scary:

then recruit more femals each mand is aloud to have 6 women and every woman can be with any man she wants think of it as free love no commitment to anyone but commitment to each and every member in the group.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 am » by Ridee

i think that you are talking about building a ecovillage , many of them are allready organizing here in Europe , Portugal , france , there is allready a comunity like this in India and another one in Vegas

the venus project is all about that
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm » by Ridee

to be quite honest me and a couple of friends already tried to make it real of our own , we didn't make but recently my father pasted and i now own a very big portion of land in Greece with a 600 square meters of house already build in it

i have a family now and live in France but i have always knew that i will return one day and this type of configuration will be a good start to go back to the basics , my mother is a botanologist also coming from a small village so she knows much about farming technics living in the wild etc

guys this is the future , we can fix this , we must build something else and with now days technics is easy , it is already happening and forget about building city's and stuff we must start on a small scale prove to others that it is working in order to make the same thing on a big scale i am talking country's and nations and finally for the planet
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 pm » by Eliakim

People have been building these communities since the 60's and in recent decades the new ones are eco inspired, many by Findhorn and UNESCO. There are eco villages all over the world now.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 pm » by Eliakim

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm » by Allreadydead

Pindz: "O.K. which of you mutherfeckers forgot the effing tin opener!!!............." :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm » by Cyberelf

Lets not joke people...the times maybe arriving where likeminded people will have to peform an exodus like this...come over here to Europe...The US unfortunately is becoming a nogo zone...it is being purposely designed that way!If Pindz is in charge of chasing lizards away...I'm there!Get it on DragonSlayers!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 pm » by TheDuck

cyberelf wrote:Lets not joke people...the times maybe arriving where likeminded people will have to peform an exodus like this...come over here to Europe...The US unfortunately is becoming a nogo zone...it is being purposely designed that way!If Pindz is in charge of chasing lizards away...I'm there!Get it on DragonSlayers!

Who's joking lol

I'll bring a few packs of cards :D

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext