e6722maj wrote:i'm in. but i'll need beer and a smoke :flop: :alien:

home brew beer and home grown smoke :D

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :clapper:

"There is nothing concealed that
will not be disclosed"

Matthew 10:26

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 3:25 pm » by Samkenman

I've been looking for a way out of the U.S. for some time now. Getting out of this country with little or no money is very difficult. I have researched how to immigrate to other countries like Sweden, Australia, ect...and the requirements are pretty hefty. I'd hate to do some border jumping and put my family at risk only to get caught or worse, shot!

Anyone got an "under the table"way of getting out of dodge?

I'm a carpenter, painter, farmer, martial artist, chef and I'm constantly researching holistic medicine and have developed natural cures for MRSA, colds, flu, herpes and a few others.

Check this out guys! :rtft:
http://www.earthbagbuilding.com/

We could all pitch in and build everyone two or three of these types of homes for really cheap if not completely free!

Just tell me where to sign!!!
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 3:29 pm » by Phaeton

And this should be our anthem (remember this one?):

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qR4yOx264GQ&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qR4yOx264GQ&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"One thing is certain, we'll NEVER give in. Side by side, hand in hand. WE ALL STAND TOGETHER."
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 4:12 pm » by Spock

I remember a documentary around 5 years ago or so, where there were a village of ex-pats (hippies) living on some island, I want to say in Asia somewhere. They lived the bohemian lifestyle. Smoked weed, lived off the land. Every month or so a couple of them would go into town and purchase goods (can't remember how they got money). Can't remember if it was a movie, but I have tried to search these little clues to find it and I can't.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 pm » by Phaeton

spock wrote:I remember a documentary around 5 years ago or so, where there were a village of ex-pats (hippies) living on some island, I want to say in Asia somewhere. They lived the bohemian lifestyle. Smoked weed, lived off the land. Every month or so a couple of them would go into town and purchase goods (can't remember how they got money). Can't remember if it was a movie, but I have tried to search these little clues to find it and I can't.

Sounds like 'The Beach' with DiCaprio to me sir.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beach_%28film%29

Potential heaven on earth if you ask me. If it wasnt for mondaine reality catching up with them. You know, all those uncalled for foreign (Asian in this case) drug laws and what not

(Im Dutch; we can smoke weed in front of a copper, subtlely blow smoke in his face and laugh [I know this is hard to believe for anyone whos not Dutch but yes, I shit you not]). And not get arrested or harrassed (valuable addition ;) .
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 pm » by Spock

YES! You nailed it Phaeton.

Damn brain cells. Thanks.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 4:34 pm » by Noetic

can we make internets and computers out of animal skins?
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 4:35 pm » by Eliakim

samkenman wrote:I've been looking for a way out of the U.S. for some time now. Getting out of this country with little or no money is very difficult. I have researched how to immigrate to other countries like Sweden, Australia, ect...and the requirements are pretty hefty. I'd hate to do some border jumping and put my family at risk only to get caught or worse, shot!

Anyone got an "under the table"way of getting out of dodge?

I'm a carpenter, painter, farmer, martial artist, chef and I'm constantly researching holistic medicine and have developed natural cures for MRSA, colds, flu, herpes and a few others.

Check this out guys! :rtft:
http://www.earthbagbuilding.com/

We could all pitch in and build everyone two or three of these types of homes for really cheap if not completely free!

Just tell me where to sign!!!

many Swedes don't live there due to 65% taxes. Even millionaires couldn't get into Australia. Although it seemed to open all its doors to Islam in the past.

New Zealand is easier.

However, if you are in the USA, head for South America.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 pm » by Eliakim

The prophecies state that many of you will be driven out of the USA to create a new strong nation.

PreviousNext