Lets Play Hide The Reptilian Claw

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6160
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 1:03 am » by Kinninigan


:alien:





Image











Arwa Damon EXPOSED! 5/4 fingers....hand morphing into claw...REAL!! Must see!!


Upload to Disclose.tv


Pocholo986

Published on Jan 4, 2013

Who is Arwa Damon?

Arwa Damon (born September 19, 1977) is CNN International Beirut-based Senior International Correspondent. Damon joined CNN in February 2006. For the three years previous, she covered the Middle East as a freelance producer working with CNN, PBS, Fox News and others. She began her journalism career at CameraPlanet, working to get correspondent Peter Arnett's team into pre-war Iraq.
She has covered many military and civil events during the invasion and occupation of Iraq. These include the United States Army's Battle of Najaf against the Mehdi Army and the battle to retake Samarra in 2004. She has also reported on the United States Marine Corps' offensive against insurgents in Fallujah and Operation Steel Curtain in Husaybah near the Syrian border.
Civil events she covered include the Iraqi elections of January 2005, the constitutional referendum vote in October 2005, and the Iraqi election of December 2005. She also reported on the trial and executions of Saddam Hussein, Barzan Ibrahim Hassan al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar in January 2007.






















Image












:alien: :peep: :alien:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan



Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5621
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 1:23 am » by Vulcanic


Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6160
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 1:40 am » by Kinninigan


Vulcanic wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv






look at his eyes that is straight alpha-draconian


like the pope...



Image













:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6160
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:37 pm » by Kinninigan


:look:



Anyone notice anything strange with this pic?


It looks like Hitler has a claw.....






Image














:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6160
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 2:38 am » by Kinninigan


:alien:




BUMP!










Kinninigan wrote: :alien:





Image











Arwa Damon EXPOSED! 5/4 fingers....hand morphing into claw...REAL!! Must see!!


Upload to Disclose.tv


Pocholo986

Published on Jan 4, 2013

Who is Arwa Damon?

Arwa Damon (born September 19, 1977) is CNN International Beirut-based Senior International Correspondent. Damon joined CNN in February 2006. For the three years previous, she covered the Middle East as a freelance producer working with CNN, PBS, Fox News and others. She began her journalism career at CameraPlanet, working to get correspondent Peter Arnett's team into pre-war Iraq.
She has covered many military and civil events during the invasion and occupation of Iraq. These include the United States Army's Battle of Najaf against the Mehdi Army and the battle to retake Samarra in 2004. She has also reported on the United States Marine Corps' offensive against insurgents in Fallujah and Operation Steel Curtain in Husaybah near the Syrian border.
Civil events she covered include the Iraqi elections of January 2005, the constitutional referendum vote in October 2005, and the Iraqi election of December 2005. She also reported on the trial and executions of Saddam Hussein, Barzan Ibrahim Hassan al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar in January 2007.






















Image












:alien: :peep: :alien:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6160
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 pm » by Kinninigan


Kinninigan wrote:Image




Lost alot of good posts on this thread, but its not damage I cant undo...


Another CNN reporter wants to play "hide the reptilian claw" :look:






The repty hands: Robyn Curnow P/1


Upload to Disclose.tv






The repty hands: Robyn Curnow P/2


Upload to Disclose.tv







The repty hands: Robyn Curnow P/3


Upload to Disclose.tv







The repty hands: Robyn Curnow P/4


Upload to Disclose.tv


Pocholo986

Published on Jun 30, 2013

The strange hands of cnn reporters P/4
















:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 2:51 pm » by Tjahzi


Kinninigan wrote::look:



Anyone notice anything strange with this pic?


It looks like Hitler has a claw.....






Image

only noticed the hybrid next to him :mrgreen:












:peep:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10102
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 pm » by Savwafair2012


OMG and someone has the nerve to say that I post shit.

:lol:

Well at least I am not alone

:peace:
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6160
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 12:55 am » by Kinninigan


Savwafair2012 wrote:OMG and someone has the nerve to say that I post shit.

:lol:

Well at least I am not alone

:peace:



Here sav you'll like this one :mrgreen: :o





Doggy Style Reptilians - Sexy Shapeshifting From "Game Of Thrones"


Upload to Disclose.tv















:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6160
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 6:10 pm » by Kinninigan


:alien:





Draconian hands/claws morphing (real file)


Upload to Disclose.tv


Published on Oct 26, 2012

DracoFOX
reptile saurus saurians Saturn Brotherhood Orion Sun Moon Mars Earth Fake-World DNA human genetic laboratory experiment underground tunnels NSA James Casbolt MI6 Mutants must see proof Creatures reptilian shapeshifter demon alien tv DracoFOX metamorphic nonhumans transforming shapeshifters fake-tv fox shape shifting conspiracy aliens News NWO















:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan




PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook