Lets Play Hide The Reptilian Claw

Writer

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 pm » by Mstikki

I really think you need to get out more...just sayin ;)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 10:49 pm » by Temps13

Wil said
You joined when Pindz left...

HAHA

I remember Pindz,though I mightn't of joined til around the time he was leaving..different style imo
Why was he banned though I wonder
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 am » by Kinninigan

Mstikki wrote:I really think you need to get out more...just sayin ;)

I do try to go out but all the women chase me down the street and try rip my cloths off

Because Im so sexy.......................It hurts!

So ill stay indoors and look for reptilian claws :look:

:lol: :cheers: :lol:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 2:52 am » by Kinninigan

Temps13 wrote:Wil said
You joined when Pindz left...

HAHA

I remember Pindz,though I mightn't of joined til around the time he was leaving..different style imo
Why was he banned though I wonder

Im here to repair all the damage he did to the reptilian conspiracy

pindz had no "tact" talking to people

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm » by Shaggietrip

I was watching a vid and when this interviewer started morphing I thought you may want to see it. You may have already but here it is. Bit surprised Ironman did not catch and post. hehehe

Starts at about 3:21-3:29

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 26, 2013 7:52 pm » by Kinninigan

Shaggietrip wrote:I was watching a vid and when this interviewer started morphing I thought you may want to see it. You may have already but here it is. Bit surprised Ironman did not catch and post. hehehe

Starts at about 3:21-3:29

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien:

thanks shaggie bookmarked after i am done listening to this radio show

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 10:02 pm » by Kinninigan

Kinninigan wrote:Image
HIDE THE CLAW "REPTILIAN FEMALE EXPOSED"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded by Pocholo986 on Nov 21, 2011

Reptilian hides Hologram technology. The claw is discovered along the entire physical exposure. This technology is unnoticed so that you can only see a body projected as a human hologram. But the reality is more sad, ladies and gentlemen, they've got this technology thanks to the agreement dealt with these creatures of the underworld.
The reptilians have a really sophisticated camouflage system. The woman we see in the video that his hands constantly shape shifting, you observe right hand of women as shapeshifting effected while signals the map.
At certain points of shapeshifting we saw that this woman has a claw which shows only 3 fingers.
It's really unpleasant to understand what I say.

Pocholo986

As you can see this is no "compression error", But having your head up your ass when it comes
this subject will cause a "compression error" on your brain.

:alien: The Reptilian Resistance Is Alive And Well :alien:

Well since chat is down who wants to play "Hide The Reptilian Claw". Post 'em if you got 'em!

Draconian Reptoids Eating Humans

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 9, 2013

The Gods Of The Bible Are Draconian Reptoid Extraterrestrials And Humans Are Their Food

Leviticus 1 : 9 - "Wash the inner parts and the legs with water, and the priest is to burn all of it on the altar. It is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the Lord."
Leviticus 26 : 29 - "And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat."
Deuteronomy 28 : 53 - "And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee."
Jeremiah 19 : 9 - "And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend."
Ezekiel 5 : 10 - "Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers".
2nd Kings 6 : 28-29 - "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son."
Revelation 19 : 18 - "That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and the flesh of the men that sit on the horses, and the flesh of all men, both free and slaves, both small and great."

:alien: :peep: :alien:

Previous