Lets Talk 2012:)

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 am » by Helios

Hi Everyone,

I thought id make a nice little topic to just find out how we are all feeling here at the 'D' this far into 2012, anything interesting going on? Any stories, or strange events? Your feelings on what's going on. The Olympic Games open on friday, Looking forward to it?

This is 2k12 lets talk, all of you, together. What you all thinking???

In my opinion, the weather is being erratic as HELL! forest fires are on massive highs and a lot of people ive spoken to are feeling unwell in thereselves. Im opening peoples eyes publicly to some historical and mystical mysteries, discussing openly in town about UFO's, The Great Wonders, The Illuminati, even made leaflets:) and honestly the interest has been amazing, and reception well received. On one particular day Anonymous were down the town....and I crushed them with knowledge, more people interested in what I had to say. Its been overall, revealing to say the least. So yes im enjoying 2k12, and whatever comes to be will come, and I will stand and say I did my best. Stonehenge Solstice gonna be epic, and if any of you in England, your welcome to come along, gonna get WRECKED and have an AWESOME time. (it was either that or see the hobbit lol)

Anyway, looking forward to hearing your 2012:)
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:46 am » by Newearthman

Dude, I will be in Europe soon and we are planning an event/meet-up to take place, maybe before Dec 21, 2012! Are you in?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:54 am » by Helios

YES! definitely, will definitely be up for doing that. Count me in.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:59 am » by Newearthman

Lahlaos wrote:YES! definitely, will definitely be up for doing that. Count me in.

Sweet, well you have to get back on skype to keep in touch!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 6:10 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Ok fellaz, Chickies.

At the moment i'm working on a plan for an international awakening event.

The goal of this event is bringing people together with the same intentions to create a wave of awakening trough positive energy.
This may sound a bit floathy,. But actually I came up with this; with the knowledge that combined forces create more energy than an isolated force.

Think of it like a woodstock meets Ted going 2012 festival.
Music, lectures, platform for internet communities and other organisations.

I am working on a plan of approach right now.
On this point i have a lot of organisation systems worked out for the management,
But it will be a joint venture bonded by intention and goals.

think Big. :nwo:

I will leave it at that for now,. And as an opening for people who have dreamed or are like well i have that intention as well and really would like to contribute than leave me a message.
This awakening needs people like you, i needs you to believe in it and to connect for a grand outcome.

But for the most: It will be fucking fun

Oh ohh, oh yeah :dancing:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 6:39 pm » by Nihilgeist

Halfway through 2012 and nothing special has occured or began to occur that hasn't already occured in some form in the proceeding years. Business as usual.

Nothing's going to occur that will mark 2012 any more significant than any other year especially on 12/21/2012. Peace out bitches.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 6:50 pm » by Newdawnrising

Red Admiral Butterflies in April here in Western NY - has never been known to happen

Army Worms eating up crops all over the state - not at all common for this region

Record warmth for the last 13 months - Is it a coincidence that the Sun is at Solar max?

IMO 2012 is nothing more than a pre-curser of things to come. There is nothing that can stop what will be, so people including myself should just live it up, and make the most out of life. Anything can happen, nothing is impossible, so enjoy every day as if it were your last. :banana:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.