Letting Go Of Issues - To Heal Mind And Body

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 12:27 am » by Evildweeb

Letting Go Of Issues - To Heal Mind And Body.

Upload to Disclose.tv

jamnoise72

Published on Aug 14, 2013

Letting Go Of Issues - To Heal Mind And Body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd-u7cAsft0

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 am » by Zer0

Um okay so the dagger in my chest and the pain in my stomach is cause of stuff in my mind? I acknowledge it... now what lol

I am planning on going to a 2 week silent retreat and try to Master to control my thoughts.. but im getting mixed opinions, some people tell me it will just make me more crazy, others that it will fix me XD
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 12:39 am » by Slith

Master Otoel wrote:Um okay so the dagger in my chest and the pain in my stomach is cause of stuff in my mind? I acknowledge it... now what lol

I am planning on going to a 2 week silent retreat and try to Master to control my thoughts.. but im getting mixed opinions, some people tell me it will just make me more crazy, others that it will fix me XD

When you listen to too many people, your own opinion becomes irrelevant. Listen to what YOUR heart tells you

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 am » by Zer0

Slith wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:Um okay so the dagger in my chest and the pain in my stomach is cause of stuff in my mind? I acknowledge it... now what lol

When you listen to too many people, your own opinion becomes irrelevant. Listen to what YOUR heart tells you

LOL Slith you known me for years.. when has following my heart led me to any good?

Or listening to Elders?

Or following the white rabbit?

Or looking for signs?

The truth is there is no truth.... just a series of random events which lead to hilarious conclusions...

Haven't you heard mang? Gawd is a comedian!!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 am » by 99socks

Slith wrote:

*cough*

Sync.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 5:56 am » by Zer0

99socks wrote:
Slith wrote:

*cough*

Sync.

Hey dude, I just came from a jog, a cold breeze hit me on the @#$%^& face... pretty sure I heard God laughing yo...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 2:27 pm » by Seriouscitizen

"if everybody who is trying to work out the solution today in their thoughts takes the 'hint' as a gospel truth, their thinking will immediately cease operations. Then they'll be expecting even more hints. And you may be sure that the hints will come - in fact they'll quickly pour down in showers upon them. That is precisely what is happening right now. People are getting hints right and left about what is healthy to eat and drink, how to dress, where the best resorts are, how to live, where to search for god. And what is the result? Life progressively gets worse. God created the the order of the universe with His thought, and he gave thought as a gift to man. But somebody is constantly trying to bring it to halt"