Life bringer without a voice needs our help NOW

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 2:50 pm » by Vulcanic

Everyday for as long as i can remember i've sat back and watched people help the planet commit suicide, I've tryed to warn but if falls on deaf ears and blind eyes. People to wrapped up in nothing important and to distracted by the ones that are supost to be leading us. There comes a time where enough is enough! We have to ban together or just watch the future of this planet die because of human greed and ignorence....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

as you see the ocean is struggling and can not take much more, some say its to late seeing its sun degradable and now pieces smaller then the eye can see, how can we remove that? we can't...
but after all this what does the human race do?

Upload to Disclose.tv

100 thousand a year only for fins waisted the rest and throw it back...
to some sharks are mean killers but to the ocean they are the great cleaners of the ocean...
but that not enough destruction the human race craves even more...

Upload to Disclose.tv

and more.....

Upload to Disclose.tv

and more....

man at his best...

Upload to Disclose.tv

ohhh of course we dont draw the line there, that wouldn't be human of us..

Upload to Disclose.tv

and more yawns.....

Upload to Disclose.tv

now you really know why so many ocean life being beached and commiting suicide on the beach... i would to just to get away from that noise.

but hey we are not done yet..

Upload to Disclose.tv

and it goes on and on thats just 10% of the crap we do to the ocean....

on land we got hunting seasons in the ocean 24/7 year round.
earth is our home and we only got 1 earth, so what kind of maddness is this?
Am i supost to believe we are the smartest living thing on the planet? or the stupidist.
are we a race of insane people ? don't ask me but ask the ocean she knows the cold hard truth of humans.

how much more can she take? or has she already been killed and dieing a unstopable slow death?

If you cannot respect and take care of your own planet then you will never be welcome on anyone eles, maybe thats why they watch and hide, to see insanity at it finest...

if actions speak louder then words what would you call the human race?

to religous people gods greatest creation was the earth not man , if anything we are here to tend to this great gift keeps the true house of god (the earth) perfect for future generations.

no matter how you wish to look at it, this is WRONG and HAS TO BE STOPPED! every single human should care about this as they care for there own lifes. There is no excuse for this and no one going to forgive us for this...........

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 3:07 pm » by Vulcanic

I know I know what am i doing writing a meaningful thread that requires you to think and even worse yet to care about something you don't own and didn't pay for.....

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 3:12 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv