if someone can link up those photos :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:09 pm » by Troll2rocks

Man what is the deal with this man ? :shock:

Here is what Yahoo says....

Someone alert Ziggy Stardust, there appears to be spiders on Mars.
Strange black objects seen from 200 miles above the surface of Mars are generating interest and speculation that the unidentified objects could be anything from geysers to sunbathing colonies of microorganisms.
NPR compares several photos of the objects, including one taken by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter on Jan. 27, 2010, that appears to show "little black flecks dotting the ridges, mostly on the sunny side, like sunbathing spiders sitting in rows."
The objects were first spotted in 1998. Interestingly, they appear when the surface of Mars begins to warm, showing up in the same location most of the time. And then when the Martian winter approaches, they disappear with the same precise regularity. The images have been brought into greater detail by Michael Benson in his book "Planetfall: New Solar System Visions."
Most scientists, including teams from the U.S. Geological Survey, Hungary and the European Space Agency, have their own theories, but the leading explanation is that the objects are geysers of CO2 exploding from underneath the planet's surface.
"If you were there, you'd be standing on a slab of carbon dioxide ice," Phil Christensen of Arizona State University told NPR. "All around you, roaring jets of carbon dioxide gas are throwing sand and dust a couple hundred feet into the air. The ground below would be rumbling. You'd feel it in your space boots."
And while the geyser theory is the most popular explanation, it has yet to be factually verified.
In the meantime, there are some interesting alternative theories, including one from a group of Hungarian scientists, who have speculated that the objects are actually colonies of photosynthetic Martian microorganisms that emerge each year to sunbathe in the warm weather.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/sp ... 39849.html

WOW :shock:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:31 pm » by *WillEase*

'Spiders from Mars" viewed from 200 miles away? I think not.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:40 pm » by Troll2rocks

willease666 wrote:'Spiders from Mars" viewed from 200 miles away? I think not.

Yeah I think they might be ants :think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Writer

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 12:03 am » by Webhead

well if you follow my rants on here you would know what im thinking yes this was taken before curiosity ohh and they never sent it there what a surprise i think its now time we all put money into a big pot started our own mission to mars , we can call it to seek out new life where what nasa has hidden and known for years .

nasa your all a bunch of wank turds.. i thought id make my own saying as they have always made up there own bullshit.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 am » by Vulcanic

Lol i didn't write it I'm just reporting it :cheers: thought it was odd when i saw it lol

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:20 pm » by Poooooot

They look like sea urchins

But considering these photos were taken from 200 miles above, I'd guess it's more of just a discoloration of the sand/soil, possibly caused by a chemical reaction in the soil due to the temperature increase.

I'm not convinced this is anything remarkable.

:peep:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:24 pm » by Poooooot

Also, something seems a bit odd about that photo being taken from 200 miles away. Isn't that approximately the distance of the ISS? Here is a shot of Earth from the distance of the ISS

That means those black splotches have got to be HUMONGOUS. I'm definitely thinking they are just soil discolorations due to the temperature increase.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :nope: lol
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 pm » by -Marduk-

Why not....don't you like angry bat-rat-spider-lobster beasts, Willy Woo?

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 am » by Vulcanic

Marduk2012 wrote:

Why not....don't you like angry bat-rat-spider-lobster beasts, Willy Woo?

Upload to Disclose.tv

future guns never work when you need them too :(

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next