Life found on the Moon?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 pm » by Nickelson


remote7 wrote:
pauldamo wrote:the funny thing about this so called snake,is that if you download the image and enlarge it yourself, is that none of it is connected,its not one rock but a few and shadows at different distances and the bright spot in the crater is just a highlight of the slope inside with a lot of exposure,you can see it in the images posted earlier before someone draws lines in to connect them together where there isn't anything connecting them, to make it look like what they dearly want it to look like.anyway it's fun to fantasize.i can look at a lot of older images from the moon and mars and see whatever i want to see because they have a lot of pixelation and very high contrast.another thing about a lot of these images, people forget they are 2d,they forget about distance.for eg. you could maybe see a dog on mars,its got a head and a body and maybe legs, but if you could look down from above the rock that made up the head could be meters away from the rocks or shadows that made up the body and legs.


First time poster,Long term Lurker ect,ect
Totally agree with you,I did that myself and zoomed right in on it with windows picture viewer and ........ Rocks
We can all look at a cloud and see a face or an animal or whatever our imagination wants but at the end of the day...Its still a cloud .
Pareidolia
http://www.weird-encyclopedia.com/pareidolia.php


I've got to hand it to you guys you're hard-headed on the pareidolia stuff, but to conclude that I and lots of other suffer from pareidolia we need solid proof.

Remember this picture of the surface of Mars? Lots of people thought it was a true shaped face.

Image

I found it a remarkable picture, because of the mystery around it and of course of the fact, what the hell was that?

Than after several years NASA finally came up with evidence it was not a facial shaped structure at all, but just a mountain, which got us all fooled.

Image

The point I am making here. You all claim to have seen that it were different rocks all together, where's your enlarged pictures than, where is the evidence that will convince me otherwise.


:look:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: 56° 0' 0 N, 4° 0' 0 W

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 2:13 pm » by Remote7



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 pm » by Nickelson


remote7 wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto/11347/moon1/?ref=Remote7

Inverted

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... ef=Remote7

sorry...cant embed the imagies yet.


Thanks for that, here's the pic.

Image

And the other one.

Image

Sorry mate, still not convinced, see no detail of rocks what so ever, but than again, maybe I need some glasses.


:geek:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:16 pm

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 4:10 pm » by Casey2020


Guys

Think about this, the milky way is small compared to other galaxies out there , planet earth is the size of an atom compared to the size universe theres gotta be loads of life out there :D

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 4:17 pm » by Nickelson


casey2020 wrote:Guys

Think about this, the milky way is small compared to other galaxies out there , planet earth is the size of an atom compared to the size universe theres gotta be loads of life out there :D


You're so right man :flop:

Even our own solar system is full of life.

Image

This rock is from a meteorite crashed here and came from Mars. Scientist found bacteria on this rock and are now examining what kind of bacteria they are, are they from Earth of from somewhere else, my guess is from somewhere else.

Logically speaking the chance on life outside our solar system is bigger than life on Earth, so that makes it how many percent?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 4:37 pm » by Nickelson


Image

Images have revealed a hole on the Moon's surface that is at least 260 feet deep and may lead to an underground tunnel more than 1,200 feet wide which is part of an entire network of such winding tubes.

Scientists are hoping for clearer shots from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, but the impression so far is that such a tunnel network could provide shelter for astronauts or potential future Moon colonists. I just plain wonder if they could combine it with the recent discovery of water for one kickass underground waterpark.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:54 pm

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 4:48 pm » by Ogmios


nickelson wrote:
casey2020 wrote:Guys

Think about this, the milky way is small compared to other galaxies out there , planet earth is the size of an atom compared to the size universe theres gotta be loads of life out there :D


You're so right man :flop:

Even our own solar system is full of life.

Image

This rock is from a meteorite crashed here and came from Mars. Scientist found bacteria on this rock and are now examining what kind of bacteria they are, are they from Earth of from somewhere else, my guess is from somewhere else.

Logically speaking the chance on life outside our solar system is bigger than life on Earth, so that makes it how many percent?


I agree. Apparently, the furthest galaxy from us yet discovered is some 12 billion light years away. That means that the light we are seeing emit or reflect from it is 12 billion years old. When you think of all of these galaxies and the massive timescsale in question one would have to assume that life has emerged and evolved in a countless number of star systems. It seems probable that much of this life would be more advanced than us.

Also, the sheer size of the cosmos - especially if it is infinite - would suggest that somewhere, out there, someone else is sitting, typing, with the same clothes on as me and the same or a very similar point of view; and the same goes for everyone else on this forum.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 pm » by Nickelson


ogmios wrote:
nickelson wrote:
casey2020 wrote:Guys

Think about this, the milky way is small compared to other galaxies out there , planet earth is the size of an atom compared to the size universe theres gotta be loads of life out there :D


You're so right man :flop:

Even our own solar system is full of life.

Image

This rock is from a meteorite crashed here and came from Mars. Scientist found bacteria on this rock and are now examining what kind of bacteria they are, are they from Earth of from somewhere else, my guess is from somewhere else.

Logically speaking the chance on life outside our solar system is bigger than life on Earth, so that makes it how many percent?


I agree. Apparently, the furthest galaxy from us yet discovered is some 12 billion light years away. That means that the light we are seeing emit or reflect from it is 12 billion years old. When you think of all of these galaxies and the massive timescsale in question one would have to assume that life has emerged and evolved in a countless number of star systems. It seems probable that much of this life would be more advanced than us.

Also, the sheer size of the cosmos - especially if it is infinite - would suggest that somewhere, out there, someone else is sitting, typing, with the same clothes on as me and the same or a very similar point of view; and the same goes for everyone else on this forum.


I can only agree with what you are mentioning :flop:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:19 pm

PostMon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 pm » by Spoetnick


Did anyone study this any further?

I enlarged the picture big time and it looked stranger than I thought.

I will try to bring it up here.
I am sorry for the late response, but I was away for a while and now I am back under Spoetnick, instead of Nickelson. My account Nickelson is blocked since this thread, actually not blocked, but I cannot post anymore.

(Apparently because I am weird, but also hard-headed haha :lol: )

:cheers:

Initiate
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 am » by Ruquick


wompasdub wrote:holy shit you were right... there is something there... WOW

Image

Actually, it looks just like normal rock formations you find on earth from volcanic activity... Active imagination much?



"Actually" it does NOT look a natural rock formation. Your claim is unfounded unless you care to provide proof of what you say.
While you're at it, maybe you could explain the left center portion of the picture too.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook