Life found on the Moon?

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 am » by Ruquick

wompasdub wrote:
slushpup wrote:Image

The only one of these that I find the least bit interesting is in the middle a pyramid shaped rock. The rest of them are normal geologic processes. The pyramid shaped one I'd have a more difficult time explaining. It's 6:30 I'm going to bed and will get back to this when I wake up.

that's right ....RUN AWAY!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 pm » by Nickelson

Apparently he never came back.

It's now several months ago and finally I can log in under my own account to find out nothing happened. Time stood still and no further information on this "object" has been added to this thread.

I checked the site and the picture is still to be seen, so NASA didn't took the effort to remove it from their site.

Here's a picture of the same location, but without the "object"
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... 2186HR.jpg
Unfortunately I cannot upload the picture on here, so if anyone is willing to assist me in the uploading I would appreciate it!

So can anybody explain to me how it is possible the "object" is visible on the picture in the original first post of this thread and it is not there anymore on the picture above?

Rocks don't move by themselves and it is the exact same location.

Please help me out here, what's happening on the Moon guys?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 pm » by Nickelson

Here's the picture of the same location as the one beneath it!

Original picture

See both the same location, but this "object" is not there anymore in the first picture above.

Object

How is that possible guys. Am I the one going nuts or what?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 pm » by Princessleia

Interesting... Looks like you found something to me!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm » by Nickelson

Well apparently I am a fruit case, because nobody seems to care or see the same bizarre "object" in the first picture and not seeing it in the second picture of the same location

Ah well I am going to put on my strait-jacket now.

See ya!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 4:44 pm » by Nickelson

Hey Slush if you're reading this, the video you made on this thread doesn't seem to work anymore.
How is that possible?

Initiate

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 5:04 pm » by Ziggy

nickelson wrote:Well apparently I am a fruit case, because nobody seems to care or see the same bizarre "object" in the first picture and not seeing it in the second picture of the same location

See ya!

Hey nickelson. I looked closely, and I do see the same object in both pics. They're shot a a slightly different angle. IMO :cheers:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 5:08 pm » by Nickelson

ziggy wrote:
nickelson wrote:Well apparently I am a fruit case, because nobody seems to care or see the same bizarre "object" in the first picture and not seeing it in the second picture of the same location

See ya!

Hey nickelson. I looked closely, and I do see the same object in both pics. They're shot a a slightly different angle. IMO :cheers:

Fair nough, can you please show me the cut outs, cause I don't see it on both pics only on the picture posted in my first post in this thread.

You would be of a great help and I am more than willing to acknowledge my mistake, but I really need to see these cut outs so I can get my head laid to rest :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am » by Nickelson

Unfortunately, nothing is shown here that I am mistaking on this one.

Strange thing, when I open this thread a log in screen pops up to log in to shockwaveslabs, anybody knows something about this.

Oh and to get back on topic.

The "snake thing" is not visible in the second big picture. It strangely disappeared from its location.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 1:39 pm » by Nihilgeist

nickelson wrote:Unfortunately, nothing is shown here that I am mistaking on this one.

Strange thing, when I open this thread a log in screen pops up to log in to shockwaveslabs, anybody knows something about this.

Oh and to get back on topic.

The "snake thing" is not visible in the second big picture. It strangely disappeared from its location.

Yea that "login" screen freaked me out. I thought perhaps a virus or keystroke program had been downloaded. I think perhaps it's for the pictures that other guy hosted cause they don't appear to show up as embedded, so perhaps you have to log in to view them? I sure as hell ain't attempting that.

As for your picture, this is the first time I've seen this thread, and I see it right away. It litterally looks like it's coming out of the crater. The second photo I don't see it at all, just whiter ground around the crater but not the object. But in all honesty, until someone sends something up there with a camera that we can go exploring with, I can only chalk this up to the "Jesus is in my toast" syndrome. Until I see an "ecosystem" that could actually support such an animal up there, I can only assume such (unless they're all within an underground cavern system but again, no way of proving as such).

Very nice find though. Someone needs to take that zoom in and color the "object" red or blue so it's easier for people to see what's being talked about.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

PreviousNext