Life found on the Moon?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 1:45 pm » by Nickelson

nihilgeist wrote:
nickelson wrote:Unfortunately, nothing is shown here that I am mistaking on this one.

Strange thing, when I open this thread a log in screen pops up to log in to shockwaveslabs, anybody knows something about this.

Oh and to get back on topic.

The "snake thing" is not visible in the second big picture. It strangely disappeared from its location.

Yea that "login" screen freaked me out. I thought perhaps a virus or keystroke program had been downloaded. I think perhaps it's for the pictures that other guy hosted cause they don't appear to show up as embedded, so perhaps you have to log in to view them? I sure as hell ain't attempting that.

As for your picture, this is the first time I've seen this thread, and I see it right away. It litterally looks like it's coming out of the crater. The second photo I don't see it at all, just whiter ground around the crater but not the object. But in all honesty, until someone sends something up there with a camera that we can go exploring with, I can only chalk this up to the "Jesus is in my toast" syndrome. Until I see an "ecosystem" that could actually support such an animal up there, I can only assume such (unless they're all within an underground cavern system but again, no way of proving as such).

Very nice find though. Someone needs to take that zoom in and color the "object" red or blue so it's easier for people to see what's being talked about.

Well that's the strange thing. Slush made a nice video on this object, but that strangely disappeared. I hope he will see this and will reply with the video once again.

Sure is a strange thing something is there in the first picture, but strangely disappeared in the second. But like you said. We should send someone up there to investigate.

We found water, we found slight atmosphere and we find large amounts of caverns. So it could be real and it could be a living creature I guess not to say it should be a creature from the Moon at might as well came from somewhere else, but it is very much clear to me, something is out there.

And on a side note, this picture was the whole reason the become a member of this place and now as it seems and as my wife says I am a DTV Junky :oops:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm » by Nickelson

Interesting! Someone came up with a post on a snake on the moon. I would like to invite everybody to come up with some serious answers on this "snake"!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm » by Doguedaze

Hey Nickleson just need to say all your posts that I have seen seem to be intelligent and well thought out, you do not post garbage, same with this one...just think of the discoveries that have been made i.e life that uses arsnic, methane on titan and the possibility of Phobos being artificial. The Moon is just as good a place as any to amaze us, good post and all the nay sayers relax and try to open up to the possibilities of the impossible perhaps being reality, its a big universe and we really know nothing . nice to have Slushpup jump in :D

Take care
Jon

Initiate

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 3:04 pm » by Talleywacker

doguedaze wrote:Hey Nickleson just need to say all your posts that I have seen seem to be intelligent and well thought out, you do not post garbage, same with this one...just think of the discoveries that have been made i.e life that uses arsnic, methane on titan and the possibility of Phobos being artificial. The Moon is just as good a place as any to amaze us, good post and all the nay sayers relax and try to open up to the possibilities of the impossible perhaps being reality, its a big universe and we really know nothing . nice to have Slushpup jump in :D

Take care
Jon

i like what was said here and the snake on the moon beautiful :)

Previous