Life found on the Moon?

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 12:09 pm » by Nickelson

Hi Guys,

After doing some research in the picture file of the NASA Apollo Moon missions, here:

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... html#11893

I found a picture that took my interest, big picture here:
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... 435dmh.jpg

The picture is to big to post here, so I reduced the pictures size.

On first site it is just a picture of the Moons landscape (or somewhere on Earth for that matter), but after looking more closely I found something on the right corner in the middle of the picture, that took me by surprise. I cannot explain what it is, but to me it seemed like a creature a snake of some sort, but who am I. Here is a magnified picture of the "creature I found on the picture.Image

It looks like a snake right? Maybe you guys think I am grazy, but with all the story's brought out by NASA on discovering tunnels and water and stuff on the Moon lately I really wonder if this for one is a picture of the Moon, which NASA claims it is or is this a picture of a creature on the Moon, coming out of his hole.

Or what also is a possibility is that I am completely out of my mind and an absolute nutcase.

I just wonder what you guys think on this matter, cause this might as well be the proof of NASA lying to us or proof NASA withholding important information from us.
Last edited by Nickelson on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 pm » by Wompasdub

You randomly made a new thread for some strange reason so I will just post what I posted on the last one here.

Let me guess, the moon snakes fight the moon unicorns. There are also badgers living on the moon right? I fucking knew it. NASA is always trying to hide shit from me those bastards.

since you all are n00bs I will enlarge that particular section and upload it to my server.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 pm » by Wompasdub

holy shit you were right... there is something there... WOW

Actually, it looks just like normal rock formations you find on earth from volcanic activity... Active imagination much?

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 12:19 pm » by Nickelson

wompasdub wrote:holy shit you were right... there is something there... WOW

Actually, it looks just like normal rock formations you find on earth from volcanic activity... Active imagination much?

Ok, wiseass, show me something similar you found on Earth, looking just like this.

Maybe, when you show me the picture we can proof NASA is lying to us, Dum nut.

On first site it is just a picture of the Moons landscape (or somewhere on Earth for that matter),

First read the post, before you reply dummy. I am not saying IT IS a living creature on the Moon. I am just questioning what it could be. I think we’re all seeking here for the truth, otherwise we wouldn’t be here if we trust those wankers now would we.
:headscratch:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 12:30 pm » by Wompasdub

I think we can agree those fractal patterns are very similar to the rock shown in that photo. The moon was volcanically active last time being 3 million years ago and the lava in this photo is somewhat fresh. Furthermore, I don't believe the moon landing was staged it's the biggest load of bullshit of all the loads of bullshit suggested by the conspiracy theorists. No claim made by moon landing conspiracy theorists is the least bit accurate or believable.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 12:41 pm » by Nickelson

wompasdub wrote:Image

I think we can agree those fractal patterns are very similar to the rock shown in that photo. The moon was volcanically active last time being 3 million years ago and the lava in this photo is somewhat fresh. Furthermore, I don't believe the moon landing was staged it's the biggest load of bullshit of all the loads of bullshit suggested by the conspiracy theorists. No claim made by moon landing conspiracy theorists is the least bit accurate or believable.

Oke point well taken, but honestly I see a little resemblance in the patterns, but to say they are similar no! When you look at the big picture, there is no sign of volcanic activity around the "thingy" (I'll call it thingy for now for the record) at all!

So try explain that and also, the picture of the rock shown by you is more black and on the picture of the moon of the "thingy" is not black as far as I can see.

I'm not convinced it is a rock formation of a volcanic outburst.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 12:48 pm » by Wompasdub

You really see little resemblance? It is a bloody rock - and from the enlarged photo I did of it, it actually seems to be more than one rock at least two seperate rocks. Also, just because you can't see any evidence of volcanic activity that happened between 1-10 million years ago with major activity in the billions of years range doesn't really prove anything. Look at Yellowstone ntl park in the USA. It is a super volcanco yet you'd really never expect it other than the hot geysers. This photo is nothing more than a rock. An interesting looking shape but really nothing different than what you find on earth. Pay attention to the landscape more often when you're outdoors and you will see what I mean.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 12:55 pm » by Vulcanic

I dunno those mooninites look pretty real to me send that picture to alex jones :D

as for the thingy i can't see it i been trying to see what your all seeing but i must not be looking at it right or something not saying what you see isn't there it's like 6am i havn't been to bed yet so i barely can see anything right now hehe

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 pm » by Wompasdub

Yeah it is 6 am I'm not even drunk anymore lol, what the dude is talking about is to the left of the mooninites what looks like and is a rock formation with light being reflected off it. It took me a while to even figure out what they were looking at too.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 1:13 pm » by Nickelson

vulcanic wrote:I dunno those mooninites look pretty real to me send that picture to alex jones :D

as for the thingy i can't see it i been trying to see what your all seeing but i must not be looking at it right or something not saying what you see isn't there it's like 6am i havn't been to bed yet so i barely can see anything right now hehe

Just open the big picture here:
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... 435dmh.jpg
First enlarge it than scroll to the right of the picture (NOT LEFT) and afterwards scroll down to the middle of the right side of the picture, than you will see this "thingy" more clear and in the correct setting on "apparently" the Moon.

I'm really not buying it is just a rock formation of any volcanic activity, but I respect everybody's opinion. Volcanic rocks on the Moon, look very different from this and furthermore there should be more rocks surrounding that area.

Next