life long alien abduction and human health/dis-ease

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 4:49 am » by -Marduk-

:shock:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 5:25 am » by Savoysadie

marduk,

Writer

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 6:29 am » by Arichkind

I, too, would also like to extend concern/empathy and a calling for God's grace with respect to the illnesses visited upon you. I have wondered about this subject matter as well. I do (albeit vaguely) remember reading an account some years ago by an individual who was struck with a number of dxs/comorbidities similar to yours and who was a lifelong female abductee. A greenish-blue ball of light entered her bedroom one night while she was sleeping and settled itself ~a few feet above her body, which was in a supine position on the bed. The ball proceeded to travel vertically along the length of her body a couple (?) of times and left as precipitously as it had appeared. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I cannot remember as to whether the subject experienced any untoward (or otherwise) sensations during the process. However, I do remember her statement that absolutely all sx of illness were totally gone post this single night time visitation. Please continue to keep us readers appraised of your condition and of any findings on your part concerning this topic.

Writer

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 am » by Bitcommjvvs

savoysadie wrote:
The only illness I know of that can be linked to alien abductions is mental illness. I do not say this to be insulting but rather that the results from alien exposure appears to drive one quite mad. Seek help, then seek Bud of Whitley because I don't think they will talk to you until you are certified as not being prone to fantasy.
IMHO

bonesmccoy.. I've been 'certified' as a mentally balanced human being.
Since 1992 I've been diagnosed with:

1. Cervical cancer
2. ovarian cancer
3. gastroparesis
4. carotid vertebral atherosclerosis
5. Hepatitis C
6. cirrhosis
7. COPD
8. lymphocitic colitis
9. leaky heart valve
10. Graves Disease (thyroid)
11. diverticulitis
12. gallbadder removed

Most of these conditions were diagnosed before I turned 40. Even my doctors are incredulous.

I've been 'abducted' uncounted times since I was a very small girl. I'm just trying to put 2 and 2 together. Get some answers so I can make some sense of what is happening to me..

"
@ savoy - sorry you have so many illnes and problems !
However it would be interesting to here more about all your abductions ! Ofcause if you dont mind.
Keep strong :sunny: :cheers: And welcome to Dtv.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 am » by Lordgaga

Savoy, sorry to hear about your illness, do you think the aliens are responsable for them?
...and if they are so superior to us, why they don't heal you?
Why they keep abducing you? :ohno:
Regards!

Previous