Life on Mars?

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:20 pm » by Redistuo

northstar wrote:
mmm :headscratch: your english is wurse than mine oh your from Poland i get it!
Fagot ... nobody calles anyone a fogot..strange word dont ya think...

I would call him a queer brownseeking manaik :badair: hahaha.
You are a blind man because i can see the damn thing and its not a dildo or marsian dick,
or some erotion it is a fuckin tube :look:

But here on DTV its all hypocrisme because if your not one of them then your an outcast and they dont take you serieusly and they will fuck you up.They make fun off what you take for real and try to share. One bigg bubble :clapper:

well then if u tell me that ur from US it wont be surprise for me at all.. i rly dunno if ur being serious trying to tell me that MY english sucks??? read again ur reply and tell me what the fuck are u bubbling about? whats fogot? hell even fagot? wurse????? u see i was indicating nickelson reply as example.. i didnt call anyone faggot (fogot?), i advise u to read it again.. roflocopter.. and i am from poland. what? u think it makes u any better? u sound very dumb sry to say that

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:22 pm » by Nickelson

nickelson wrote:For all the blind peeps here I pointed out the exact location of the TUBE!

Here's the original link:

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10210.jpg

This is what you see!

It would have been easier when you wear your glasses, but as always I'm willing to make an effort for you!

I am fed up with all the peeps bitching to other person’s threats out here. If you don't agree fine, say it, but don't try to make fools out of others.

This is my finding and no one and I mean nobody has provided me with any picture or footage or evidence of a similar tube shaped rock here on Earth.

I would like to see some evidence out here, nothing more nothing less. If you don't have any worthy feed back to give out here, please don't reply.

Convince me it is not a rock if you will, otherwise close this threat, because it is getting me nowhere in this case.

This never happened to me and actually I am a bit fed up with certain peeps here.

To me and some others this still is a TUBE.

Methane on Mars :headscratch: Huge caverns on Mars :headscratch: hollow area's beneath the surface on Mars :headscratch: tubes on Mars :headscratch: Water on Mars :headscratch:

What do you got to convince me? Tell me!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 pm » by Svaha

Proof that there is no life on Mars, I doubt you or anybody can do that.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:30 pm » by Nickelson

svaha wrote:Proof that there is no life on Mars, I doubt you or anybody can do that.

Exactly! NASA already found evidence the circumstances were sustainable for life in the past. They found proof Mars had oceans and organic life. This all happened billions of years ago. Even before life on Earth began, so what does that tell you?

If there was intelligent life on Mars, there also must be evidence for that. I don't care what others say I will keep looking for evidence that proofs Mars had intelligent life and there maybe still is life.
Last edited by Nickelson on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 pm » by Northstar

nickelson wrote:
svaha wrote:Proof that there is no life on Mars, I doubt you or anybody can do that.

Exactly! NASA already found evidence the circumstances were sustainable for life in the past. They found proof Mars had oceans and organic life. This all happened billions of years ago. Even before life on Earth began, so what does that tell you?

When there was intelligent life on Mars, there also must be evidence for that. I don't care what others say I will keep looking for evidence that proofs Mars had intelligent life and there maybe still is life.

Keep it up love your threads :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 pm » by Timewarp

nickelson wrote:

When there was intelligent life on Mars, there also must be evidence for that. I don't care what others say I will keep looking for evidence that proofs Mars had intelligent life and there maybe still is life.

And so you should :flop: .Remember people once said the world wasn't round.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:33 pm » by Redistuo

nickelson wrote:
What are you trying to proof here and what's your problem with me silly boy?

If you think that's a fucking camel and has similarity with the tube you are a blind dumass.

I will not discuss with you any further I saw your posts in your history asshole and the only thing you do is criticize and judge others, without any solid back up.

What does that make you?

So shut the fuck up and go back to where you came from. You talk shit about me and you don't know me at all.

Most of the members here know me and also know I usually don't call anybody names.

Besides that the poster of the camel was a bit making fun of my judgement. I can see the difference between a rock and something else.

You should read and learn before you respond.

Knowledge is power and you are a powerless fool.

Go back to school and buy some glasses.

i dont want to prove anything sir, im just not happy when u tell "fuck off u asswipe" to ppl who dont think theres anything not natural.. camel is pretty good example of things ur brain "tell u" to see when u look on strange unkown shapes and objects.. u dont understand that and u call me dumbass now thats funny.. why i should shut the fuck up? u for sure wont be the one to tell me what to do.. i didnt call u names any where ur the one here going freaking mad on ppl .. u dont know me too.. whats the difference huh? u call me fool but u have no idea who i am.. thats pretty stupid

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm » by Nickelson

timewarp wrote:
nickelson wrote:

And so you should :flop: .Remember people once said the world wasn't round.

Exactly! Space mysteries are being solved on daily bases almost.

We also never thought we would find water on the Moon.

I want to thank all the true DTV members for their support in this thread and the others for not responding :flop: :P

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:58 pm » by Nickelson

redistuo wrote:i dont want to prove anything sir, im just not happy when u tell "fuck off u asswipe" to ppl who dont think theres anything not natural.. camel is pretty good example of things ur brain "tell u" to see when u look on strange unkown shapes and objects.. u dont understand that and u call me dumbass now thats funny.. why i should shut the fuck up? u for sure wont be the one to tell me what to do.. i didnt call u names any where ur the one here going freaking mad on ppl .. u dont know me too.. whats the difference huh? u call me fool but u have no idea who i am.. thats pretty stupid

I will respond to you one final time, to explain to you why I called that person an asshole!

I am a grown man and I know what optical illusion is. I to when I was younger looked up at the sky and saw all different figures in the clouds (I knew it was not real), but I am a grown man now and I don't buy that shit anymore. I first investigate before I judge.

For example; remember the face on Mars for instant? Everybody thought it was real, but I didn't believe that, because the possibility off the face being intact after billions of years would be a crazy thought.

A smaller object from some man made material for that matter can survive billions of years. So the possibility for such objects to be found on Mars from ancient times and from times in which Mars was a "living" planet is more possible then to find a face shaped mountain.

To get back at your accusation at my address.

When someone discredits me by showing me a picture of a focking rock which LOOKS like a camel, that's just plain silly and that is what I call bitching on my threat, making fun of me if you will.

Fact is I still haven't seen any evidence of that TUBE not being a TUBE, by showing me a picture of a rock on Earth which looks like a TUBE, similar to the one on the picture I tried sharing here with others.

So there is a difference in your opinion and mine.

When someone posts something in which is stated it might be something, with the question what others think I can reply on two ways, either I think it is crap or I think it is something. When I think it is crap I say it, but I will not make fun of it. I'll even back up my opinion with an explanation when I feel like it. When I think it is something I will try to investigate for myself to backup his or hers opinion.

So don't judge my judgement, because I sure as hell know the difference between a rock and something else I am not a child and I don't like to be responded to as a child.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm » by Electrobadgr

Probably a good opportunity to post this video again, there are a few tube like structures on here and so far i have yet to hear a convincing, rational explanation for them. Also the perfectly spherical, ridged golfball structure is perhaps among the strangest thing i have seen on mars :flop:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

PreviousNext