Life on Mars?

Writer

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 pm » by Northstar

redistuo wrote:
northstar wrote:
mmm :headscratch: your english is wurse than mine oh your from Poland i get it!
Fagot ... nobody calles anyone a fogot..strange word dont ya think...

I would call him a queer brownseeking manaik :badair: hahaha.
You are a blind man because i can see the damn thing and its not a dildo or marsian dick,
or some erotion it is a fuckin tube :look:

But here on DTV its all hypocrisme because if your not one of them then your an outcast and they dont take you serieusly and they will fuck you up.They make fun off what you take for real and try to share. One bigg bubble :clapper:

well then if u tell me that ur from US it wont be surprise for me at all.. i rly dunno if ur being serious trying to tell me that MY english sucks??? read again ur reply and tell me what the fuck are u bubbling about? whats fogot? hell even fagot? wurse????? u see i was indicating nickelson reply as example.. i didnt call anyone faggot (fogot?), i advise u to read it again.. roflocopter.. and i am from poland. what? u think it makes u any better? u sound very dumb sry to say that

Im sorry for my words no need to be mad at me.
Im dumb but at least i know :think:
Thats why we dummies can learn alot here.

No sorry read my profile not from USA, wish i would be there i dont like my country for a bit.
Polen i a nice country whit nice people and nice fashion i love it :flop:
Faggot, fagot, queen, queer i love m all :clapper:

Well you nice polish man im in a great mooth why not do a grouphug for the dummies at DTV :D

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 2:35 pm » by Nickelson

So tell me.....Are there tubes on Mars. Here's another one, much clearer off course, but tell me WTF is this.

IMO a tube sticking out of the ground once again. Proof there has been or is life on Mars is out there and this is just one peace of the evidence.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 pm » by Electrobadgr

nickelson wrote:Image

So tell me.....Are there tubes on Mars. Here's another one, much clearer off course, but tell me WTF is this.

IMO a tube sticking out of the ground once again. Proof there has been or is life on Mars is out there and this is just one peace of the evidence.

Looks like a Well to me :headscratch: :headscratch:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm » by Gigsix

How many years are we going to discuss about the same useless topics?
there are a lot of life on this life on that aliens are real threads but i only see the people making the same discussion over and over again for years.
:bullshit:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 3:27 pm » by Nickelson

gigsix wrote:How many years are we going to discuss about the same useless topics?
there are a lot of life on this life on that aliens are real threads but i only see the people making the same discussion over and over again for years.
:bullshit:

So new bee you apparently have all the answers for us, why don’t you share your conclusion which you've learned throughout the year here with us?

Oh yeah welcome btw.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 pm » by Nickelson

electrobadgr wrote:
nickelson wrote:Image

Looks like a Well to me :headscratch: :headscratch:

If I've got my records straight, this is somewhat 10 inch in diameter.

So it could be a drain of some sort.
:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 3:41 pm » by Kingz

Amazing catch Nick... this is absolutly stunning... :think: And I agree the comments made by the new member are just plain ignorant, obviously he knows something more then we do.... because in my picture of th images on Mars > this is Not normal, and something like this shouldn't be there...

DO you perhaps have the original NASA link? It would help me a lot to see the whole thing in perspective ;)

Again, just awsome.... :flop:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 pm » by Nickelson

kingz wrote:Amazing catch Nick... this is absolutly stunning... :think: And I agree the comments made by the new member are just plain ignorant, obviously he knows something more then we do.... because in my picture of th images on Mars > this is Not normal, and something like this shouldn't be there...

DO you perhaps have the original NASA link? It would help me a lot to see the whole thing in perspective ;)

I have to come back on that one.

Mars is full of those tubes like things. I'm really wondering what they are and especially what there purpose were / are.

Remember the habitable zone? There is, but definitely was life, which maybe was similar to the life as we know it here right here on Earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm » by Kingz

nickelson wrote:
kingz wrote:Amazing catch Nick... this is absolutly stunning... :think: And I agree the comments made by the new member are just plain ignorant, obviously he knows something more then we do.... because in my picture of th images on Mars > this is Not normal, and something like this shouldn't be there...

Mars is full of those tubes like things. I'm really wondering what they are and especially what there purpose were / are.

Remember the habitable zone? There is, but definitely was life, which maybe was similar to the life as we know it here right here on Earth.

I indeed saw simmilair objects on mars pictures, but this truly has to be one of the most exciting and best observable.... I also truly wonder what they are / were :think:

Could have many purposes, perhaps even something that is fossilized... I don't know could be anything really.... But I was asking the link / source, because when I encounter stuff like this, it goes inmediatly in a mail towards JPL / NASA with the question what the hell that is > Or at least what their explenation would be... I know that it is a longshot, but believe me these people will react queit often, especially when bombarding some of them with mails heheh :twisted:

But seriously, if you could find that link when you have time... perhaps you or I could send it in a short mail to NASA :ugeek:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm » by Nickelson

kingz wrote:
nickelson wrote:

I indeed saw simmilair objects on mars pictures, but this truly has to be one of the most exciting and best observable.... I also truly wonder what they are / were :think:

Could have many purposes, perhaps even something that is fossilized... I don't know could be anything really.... But I was asking the link / source, because when I encounter stuff like this, it goes inmediatly in a mail towards JPL / NASA with the question what the hell that is > Or at least what their explenation would be... I know that it is a longshot, but believe me these people will react queit often, especially when bombarding some of them with mails heheh :twisted:

But seriously, if you could find that link when you have time... perhaps you or I could send it in a short mail to NASA :ugeek:

Well that is something I really can enjoy, do you have a mail dress for me, maybe you can PM the address.

I have to look up the original link on the picture above, when I find I will post in this thread and PM you.

Great job :flop:

To get on topic. It might be possible these "tubes" all are connected beneath the surface. That would be a major discovery.

I wonder what the jerks at NASA had to say about this.

PreviousNext