Life on Mars?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm » by Kingz

nickelson wrote:Well that is something I really can enjoy, do you have a mail dress for me, maybe you can PM the address.

I have to look up the original link on the picture above, when I find I will post in this thread and PM you.

Great job :flop:

To get on topic. It might be possible these "tubes" all are connected beneath the surface. That would be a major discovery.

I wonder what the jerks at NASA had to say about this.

It depends where you found the picture, and with which instrument it was taken.... probably made by one of the mars rovers... Oppurtunity or Spirit hehehe, but best thing is that you check on the same website you found it. Then go to contact, and check a few e-mail adresses and send the same e-mail to some of those people working on that particular project.

I did some searhing, and cam up with this.... hopefully it will work like this:

Question: How can I find out the electronic mail address of someone I know who works at JPL?
Answer: JPL e-mail addresses conform to the standard of

Firstname.Middleinital.Lastname@jpl.nasa.gov

Example: John.Q.Public@jpl.nasa.gov

On this webpage are several people that worked on the Mars Rover:
http://marsrover.nasa.gov/people/

I think this one would be able to help perhaps...?

W. Bruce Banerdt
Mars Exploration Rover Project Scientist
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

It's always a bitch to find who you want to find in organisations like NASA.... few days ago had the exact same problem with some kind of organisation that oberves Earthquake Seismographic data..... After about 25 minutes I finally found a person that was connected to the programm I was looking for.... I sended a mail, and few hours later got one back!!

Believe me people in general won't even try, because they never would expect a answer back, but it happens more often then you would imagine... Just give it a try, if not... i'm always willing to :mrgreen:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Initiate

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 1:41 am » by Ziggy

:think: Hey nickelson. Looks a bit like a heavy duty spring,,,??

Something like this?

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1729/1n157575212eff40b0p1985.jpg

:cheers:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Initiate

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 am » by Ruquick

Hey Nickelson
Don't let the shills crap on your parade.
There is a mountain of evidence suggesting past and present life on mars.
Kevin Smith (kevinsmithshow.com) wrote an e-book about mars and how nasa has been hiding this fact. He actually uses nasas' own "facts" to all but prove beyond any doubt, that there is life there.
The book will cost you a whopping $9 bucks, and in my opinion is worth several times that.
It will likely knock your socks off. I also think you'll appreciate his style. Give it a whirl.
It's available at his website.

Your posts are informative and to the point..Keep it up man.

All the best.

Roy
ps....let me know what you think of the book, if you get it :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 10:21 am » by Nickelson

ziggy wrote::think: Hey nickelson. Looks a bit like a heavy duty spring,,,??

Something like this?

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1729/1n157575212eff40b0p1985.jpg

That's just nice :lol: where did you get that picture from?

It is known that during landing of the Rovers, certain material got thrown throughout the area. So if this picture is real, that could be the reason why the spring is over there.

The other tubes like things are very old (if real) and were taken far from the landing site of the rovers.

Still have to look for the original picture, but I have to wait for a buddy of mine.

Nice picture here's an upload.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 12:26 pm » by Nickelson

ruquick wrote:Hey Nickelson
Don't let the shills crap on your parade.
There is a mountain of evidence suggesting past and present life on mars.
Kevin Smith (kevinsmithshow.com) wrote an e-book about mars and how nasa has been hiding this fact. He actually uses nasas' own "facts" to all but prove beyond any doubt, that there is life there.
The book will cost you a whopping $9 bucks, and in my opinion is worth several times that.
It will likely knock your socks off. I also think you'll appreciate his style. Give it a whirl.
It's available at his website.

Your posts are informative and to the point..Keep it up man.

All the best.

Roy
ps....let me know what you think of the book, if you get it :flop:

Thanks appreciate it.

I will have a look at the book. There's indeed a pile of evidence lying all over the surface and beneath the surface.

It's just a matter of time we will find out for sure.

I've heard Obama now is willing to invest 6 billion dollars to create the possibility to travel to Mars and to look for our selves.

I have thought a lot about life hereon Earth, alien life and the universal evolution within solar systems like ours and I really no for sure also due to the fields of science there is a great possibility Mars once was filled with human life, but that must have been billions of years ago. Way before life on Earth started.

Previous