Life on Mars?

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 pm » by Nickelson

O.k guys,

Fruitcake Nickelson is ad it again.

Some of you may know I am always looking for some kind of evidence which proves life in our own solar system.

I look for that evidence in original NASA pictures. Many of you may know how difficult that is, because NASA often paintjob their pictures, to rule out some sort of proof I guess or at least, because they want to hide something for the public.

But nevertheless NASA makes mistakes also and don’t see the whole picture.

That’s where I and many others here come in. I will keep looking for proof that NASA did not notice and if I find something I will post it here on DTV for all of you to examine and judge.

For example, I posted a thread here “Life found on the Moon” life-found-on-the-moon-t12225.html in which I indicated this picture of some sort of snake.

The thread goes on for over 10 pages and a conclusion never was made by anyone of us. Some of us thought it to be just a rock and some others thought it indeed is something else.

The last couple of day’s lots of posts were made on anomalies on Mars. I for one do believe there is something out there. I already posted a thread “What’s staring at us on Mars” what-s-staring-at-us-on-mars-t15540.html in which I indicate this picture of what I thought something was hiding beneath a rock and staring at the Rover.

Others thought it to be just reflecting minerals by the Sun (which would indicate the presence of oxygen)

Last Monday a picture came to my attention thanks to another member here in which a statue is seen, which many of you already saw.

On this same picture something else came to my attention..tubes..litlle tubes sticking out of the ground.

Here the link to the original picture from NASA.
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10210.jpg

Smaller copy of the original

And on this picture I found lots of other objects and they look like tubes coming out of the ground. I made a little summary of the tubes here (they all from the same picture)
Image Image Image Image Image

Some off them maybe are just rock shaped tubes, but others sure are remarkable.

Now it is known for a long time now discussions are made on the presence of tubes on Mars, but not these tubes I am pointing out here above these are small and look like snorkels coming out of the ground.

What could they be? Why is Mars full with these tubes?

We now know for a fact Mars is partly hollow beneath the surface in which NASA states it being old lava storage cavern.

But is it? Why are these tubes present on Mars? Are these tubes made by nature or manmade?

I let you all be the judge and come up with a solid explanation, because once again this really fooled me big time.

By the way before I forget I also saw this weird shaped rock in that same picture.

I’m not saying anything on that one :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm » by Nickelson

So really nobody finds this strange?

In that case I must look for my straight jacket once again :?

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 1:52 pm » by Aragajag

I enjoy your posts but I cant discern anything in these, I see what appears to be a small circle in a couple but looks more camera problem than tubes.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 1:55 pm » by Nickelson

aragajag wrote:I enjoy your posts but I cant discern anything in these, I see what appears to be a small circle in a couple but looks more camera problem than tubes.

O.k. fair enough. Explain to me the camera problems? These black dots as we will call them in this case are at the end of a tube thing as you can clearly see on the picture above.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 2:03 pm » by Aragajag

I dont know cameras enough but in life experience it is what the circles seem to me, It could possibly be a tube but not clearly to me. Do you know the size or approx?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 2:09 pm » by Nickelson

aragajag wrote:I dont know cameras enough but in life experience it is what the circles seem to me, It could possibly be a tube but not clearly to me. Do you know the size or approx?

I expect them not be any bigger then you average PVC tube, which is behind your washingmachine or something.

Also Germanpils posted a picture of the same location on which all these "tubes" were shopped away.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 pm » by Electrobadgr

Hmm, i can definitely see the tube :D usually i can't see anything but can definitely see what you mean. Good find man, evidence of life or not i never get bored of seeing pictures from another world, pisses me off that they are black and white though.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 4:00 pm » by Nickelson

electrobadgr wrote:Hmm, i can definitely see the tube :D usually i can't see anything but can definitely see what you mean. Good find man, evidence of life or not i never get bored of seeing pictures from another world, pisses me off that they are black and white though.

Well I have a coloured picture of the exact same location, but to location of the tube in the first post is not visible on the picture (the statue is) and besides that I cannot find the original picture on the NASA site to compare.

Thank God someone's seeing a tube too :lol:

Pictures of alien worlds always fascinated me. It's mysterious and you'll never know what to find. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 pm » by Nickelson

So when there are tubes on Mars, what seems the possibility according to the info above, Why the fuck are they there and for what purpose my fellow seekers? :bang;

TUBE

Initiate

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 pm » by Bettyboolean

really? come on there is absolutely nothing in theses pictures . . .
ImageImage

Next