LIFE ON MOON PROVED! photos

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 am » by Giusdude

ufosearcher wrote:60. AN OBSERVATION...
One of the most intriguing features of the Lunar Orbiter photographs is the white snow in almost all pictures. We may think initially that these are nothing but snowfall. But no! when you touch up the snow, you may see a lot of camouflaging. I not only see many 'human-like' faces, but also 'animals', even "jokers", etc.

It is surprising that the 'moon people' had time to "paint" so many of the apparently "human" faces.
So, two things could be possible, keeping in view the number of houses, buildings, drawings, etc in a satellite like our moon. We know that the moon has almost negligible gravity (1/6) and it would be difficult to survive building huge structures.

If the Lunar Orbiters took photos from a distance of 70 km, it is a wonder how some 'huts' appear so well. Anyway,
TWO POSSIBILITIES
1. The first possibility is, the Lunar photos are all a hoax--either photos of some regions of the earth, disfigured and posted upside down. In which case, the conclusion would naturally be that the Lunar Orbiters did not go to the moon at all. This means everything-- the so-called houses and buildings and animals and eagles are all a hoax. And the idea that the gravity is a 6th of ours is also untrue.

2. The second possibility is, the Lunar pictures are real, and some race is still living on the moon, which is so averse or angry or fascinated with the human face that they paint every inch of their localities with human faces.

Can it be possible that thousands live or lived there on the moon and the world is totally ignorant of it?

slow down man........
take a break from focusing on the screen, go outside and take a walk. you need to refresh your head a little. kinda getting carried away there.

i mean, i think you are really starting to "see" things bro.

peace.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 2:19 am » by Ufosearcher

giusdude wrote:slow down man........
take a break from focusing on the screen, go outside and take a walk. you need to refresh your head a little. kinda getting carried away there.

peace.

Thank you, sir! You will be angry when you try to 'burn' the snow in some of the photos which i tried to do, only to see, faces similar to Charlie Chaplin.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 am » by Giusdude

ufosearcher wrote:
giusdude wrote:slow down man........

peace.

Thank you, sir! You will be angry when you try to 'burn' the snow in some of the photos which i tried to do.

NOT trying to upset you, man. i meant what i said.
you have been "burning" snow? i don't even know what you mean....

don't ridicule yourself, don't try too hard.

or do whatever you like.

peace.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 2:26 am » by Ufosearcher

giusdude wrote:NOT trying to upset you, man. i meant what i said.

or do whatever you like.

peace.

Yeah, "dodge" and "burn" are terms used in photography to manipulate the exposure of a selected area. Thanks. Peace.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 2:32 am » by Giusdude

ufosearcher wrote:
giusdude wrote:NOT trying to upset you, man. i meant what i said.

or do whatever you like.

peace.

Yeah, "dodge" and "burn" are terms used in photography to manipulate the exposure of a selected area. Thanks. Peace.

ok, good luck.

peace.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 pm » by Timewarp

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 pm » by Pindz

LMAO , PHOTOS DISAPEARED

GUYS IF YOU UPLOAD PHOTOS, USE WWW.IMGUR.COM !

Writer

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm » by Rushbob

the image has been moved or deleted on everyone?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 5:31 pm » by Dank1

no photo's :ohno:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 10:12 pm » by Timewarp

PreviousNext