Life's a script & so is Death

Initiate

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am » by SolStone

The circumstances surrounding many "celebrity deaths" are as questionable as the comedic Commission put together to ease your doubts on the 9/11 'conspiracy.' The only difference is that thorough investigations almost never take place in the deaths of celebrities and no Commission of Fairy Tales will ever be written to ease the minds of their loved ones.

Deaths of celebrities aged 27

Upload to Disclose.tv

Randy Quaid's personal statement (definitely recommend watching)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Randy Quaid (fugitive, former Hollywood actor, slandered and defamed) speaking out

Upload to Disclose.tv

Occult rite, human sacrifice, and celebrity fame

Upload to Disclose.tv

Solstice Sacrifices (part one)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Solstice Sacrifices (part two)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 am » by mediasorcery

really interesting post m8, im sure this is happening to a lot of people in many ways, famous and not famous, it sure is a fugly industry to belong too, both actually, music and hollywood.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 am » by SolStone

mediasorcery wrote:really interesting post m8, im sure this is happening to a lot of people in many ways, famous and not famous, it sure is a fugly industry to belong too, both actually, music and hollywood.

MediaSorcery,
Very true. My concern is with those aware individuals committing sacrificial rites intentionally. For decades Hollywood elitists have worked with elements within the government on mass-brainwashing techniques that could reach the populace wholesale via television (hence government's interest in putting one in every home). Thank you for your open mind.

Another of interest:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 am » by antibelial

here´s an Amazing article on the sacrifice of diana : http://www.oneballmedia.com/2009/02/05/ ... e-real-me/

Solstone: i can almost guarantee that you will like this one.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 7:21 pm » by SolStone

antibelial wrote:Solstone: i can almost guarantee that you will like this one.

Antibelial,
Thank you for sharing that article, the author packed more information than I think even he intended originally. All the positive public attention Diana was given by the main stream media worldwide never sat well with me; they made her out to be some sinless idol even at the expense of other self-proclaimed royalty. That is the first article I've read that even attempts to explain the rhyme and reason behind the Show. It blows my mind how people can worship another meat-sack that urinates, shits, and treats other living animals with self-delusional arrogance and disdain. Unthinkable. Now they do the same over her son; absolutely nauseating. Thank you again.

For those interested,
During my research into 'celebrity' deaths I found a few videos that have been decently put together on occult numerology. The first one is an introduction to the numbers occultists value over others (don't be intimidated, the author only goes into five or so). The second and third focus on events taking place on those sacred dates. For the initiated numerologist, skip the first and enjoy the second and third. For those interested in better understanding why certain dates keep popping up, take your time and enjoy them all.

Note: I do not personally agree with every point the author makes. I do very much respect and appreciate the material presented and the manner of presentation; very easy to watch/listen/learn.

Part: 1

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part: 2

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part: 3

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 5:27 am » by Temps13

"My husband is planning an 'accident' in my car"... This is a personal letter written by PRINCESS DIANA saying that her husband, PRINCE CHARLES, is planning a fake car accident in order to KILL HER... Princess DIANA was murdered on orders from Buckingham Palace because she opposed the ROYAL KILLING MACHINE... Diana opposed the LANDMINE BUSINESS... And it is Prince Charles and many Royal Family members who own Billions of Shares in WEAPONS MANUFACTURING...
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 6:22 am » by Temps13

Everard article
Diana Murder
Princess Diana called for an international ban on landmines at the Royal Geographical Society. The date of her speech was 12 June 1997… On the 30th August 1997, she was murdered. She had previously written two letters explaining that Prince Charles was planning a car accident for her in which she would suffer serious head injuries. Princess Diana survived the crash, however, she was killed in the back of the ambulance which took nearly 2 hours for a 6minute journey to hospital. The boss of MI6 and the Queen's personal secretary were in Paris that night, along with the assistant director of MI5.

Three weeks before she died in a Paris car crash, Diana, Princess of Wales was making headlines in Bosnia. Her 1997 visit to the country was the last in her world tour to raise awareness about the persistent dangers of anti-personnel landmines. Earlier that year, she had visited Angola to meet with several generations of landmine victims--and was criticized publicly by members of the British government as a "loose cannon" for her outspoken insistence that nations sign on to an international treaty banning landmines.
The Royal Family and many government civil servants and ministers hold shares in arms, weapons and landline manufacturing companies.

Princess Diana's speech said; "Ladies & Gentleman… The world is too little aware of the waste of life, limb and land which anti-personnel landmines are causing among some of the poorest people on earth. Indeed, until my journey to Angola early this year - on which I am going to speak this morning - I was largely unaware of it too.

The landmine is a stealth killer. Long after conflict is ended, its innocent victims die or are wounded singly, in countries of which we hear little. Their lonely fate is never reported. The world, with its many other preoccupations, remains largely unmoved by a death roll of something like 800 people every month - many of them women and children. Those who are not killed outright - and they number another 1,200 a month - suffer terrible injuries and are handicapped for life. I was in Angola in January with the British Red Cross - a country where there are 15 million landmines in a population, Ladies and Gentlemen, of 10 million people - with the desire of drawing world attention to this vital, but hitherto largely neglected issue".

Angola is where the Queen of England gets many of her DIAMONDS - royal-owned Diamond Mining companies have covered the rich land of Angola with land mines to stop local people from getting access to the huge diamond resources. Angola is a country back-managed by Buckingham Palace. More info here http://www.ChristopherEverard.com/
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 26, 2013 10:13 pm » by Temps13

A survivor of of the 7/7 London bombings whose bloodied face became one of the best known images of the day is facing expulsion from the UK. He is one of several witnesses who have either tragically been 'suicided' or have been forced to shut-up and keep silent about what they saw that day.

John Tulloch returned to the UK after directing the Centre for Cultural Research into Risk between 2002 and 2004 at Australia's Charles Stuart University. Prior to that, he was head of the School of Journalism at Cardiff University. "I am totally gobsmacked by this," said Tulloch, who has been told that he can only visit Britain for brief periods as a "tourist".
A survey of 500 British Muslims undertaken by Channel 4 News found that 24% believed the four bombers blamed for the attacks did not perform them. In 2006, the government had refused to hold a public inquiry, stating that "it would be a ludicrous diversion". Prime Minister at the time, Tony Blair, said an independent inquiry would "undermine support" for MI5, while the leader of the opposition, David Cameron, said only a full inquiry would "get to the truth"... However, the millionaire cousin to the Queen, which is what Mr Cameron is, since becoming Prime Minister, has not re-advocated an inquiry in the 7/7 bombings...

Fifty-six people were killed by the explosions and about 700 were injured. The 7/7 explosions were the deadliest single act of terrorism in the United Kingdom since the bombing of Londoners during the Second World War (an event funded and organised by Prince Charlie Coburg, who was Queen Victoria's favourite grandson and was actually raised as a British member of the Royal family before going to Germany and funding the German killing machine which blitzed London and caused the deaths of many British people).
7/7 was perpetrated by the same f*cks that did9/11 & murdered over a hundred micro biologists including Dr.Kelly,head of Porton down biological research laboratory..the Hutton inquiry was a whitewash, with 7/7 they refused to even hold an enquiry,saying it would be a 'ludicrous diversion'-wtf?!
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 am » by Ishumble

Quaid acted like he was on Quaaludes :shock: but I don't doubt something is going on :?: :think: